Jealous Kai

For the next few weeks, both of them see each other almost every day. They either go out for dinner or meet at Suho's house. Kai has been visiting Suho a lot more because Sehun would be there once or twice a week. Suho is suspicious of his brother and Sehun because both of them look close but not in a friendly way. The way Kai cares about Sehun always got Suho in shock.

Last week when Sehun spilled hot soup on himself Kai immediately ran and bring napkins and wipe it for him. He kept asking if Sehun is fine. When Suho asked Kai "Are you guys dating?" the answer always stays the same "No we're just close friends" and "Close friend my ass" sarcastic reply from Suho.

Although he spent a lot of time with Sehun, he wouldn't be able to for the upcoming week because of his tight schedule. Balancing Mafia and CEO isn't easy. He wants to tell Sehun that he is a mafia but every time he tries he couldn't do it. He thinks Sehun will hate him and will never talk to him again and even the thought of it is scary because after he started hanging out with Sehun, Kai falls for him deeper.

Skip to the next week

When Sehun finished studying he decided to call Kai to hang out with him like they usually do. "Heyyyyy Nini" called Sehun. "Hey Sehun" replied Kai. "Let's go out for dinner and then we can watch movies," said Sehun. "Sorry Hun I can't hang out tonight I have much work to do" answered Kai and Sehun was slightly disappointed by his answer. "Okay no problem, I'll see you next week," replied Kai. "Goodnight Sehun," said Kai. "Goodnight Jongin," said Sehun and then Sehun hangs up.

Now Sehun is lifeless and got nothing to do. He stared at the wall for about 15 minutes and suddenly he felt hungry. So he decided to go to the restaurant nearby. He picked up his jacket and walked to the restaurant. After ordering his food, he waits for the food to come.

On the other hand, Kai is loaded with work. He is getting exhausted and his eyes are barely open and he was about to doze off but D.O knocks at the door. "Yes Hyung?" asked Kai looking exhausted. "I got the information," said D.O face looking very serious. "So Hyung who is behind the stalker?" asked Kai.

"It's Taemin" answered D.O and Kai basically froze upon the answer. Taemin used to be Kai's best friend until Taemin decided to betray Kai by leaking information about Kai's Mafia business to Minho who is now Taemin's boyfriend. Minho is one of Kai's biggest rival.

"Oh okay, thanks Hyung" thanked Kai. "Kai go back home and take some rest you look like a vampire in the office," said Kris. "Hyung can't you just compliment me for once?" asked Kai sarcastically. "No, now go back home," repeated Kris. "Okay" with that Kai left the office but before he goes back home he wanted to check on Sehun so he drove to Sehun's apartment but he couldn't find Sehun there so he decided to wait in the car.

Kai was waiting for Sehun to return and he was about to fall asleep on the car until he spots two figure walking. "Sehun?" Kai mumbled and Yes that is Sehun so Kai got down of his car and walked up to Sehun.

Sehun met Johnny at the restaurant and Johnny was his best friend in high school so they decided to catch up on each other. They were talking happily as they walk to Sehun's apartment then he saw a familiar figure walking up to them "Jongin?" Sehun was surprised that Kai showed up.

Kai was wondering who the guy beside Sehun is and why they look so close to each other. "Hi Hun" said Kai but his tone sounded angry. "What are you doing here Jongin?" asked Sehun. "I came here to accompany you but I guess you already have one" Kai said looking at Johnny. Johnny is now very uncomfortable. "Oh him? He is Johnny my best friend" replied Sehun.

"Nice to meet you Jongin-sshi" said Johnny and give out his hand."Nice to meet you too' and Kai greeted Johnny. Johnny whisper something to Sehun and hugged Sehun and walked away. Johnny was literally dead in Kai's mind.

"I thought you won't come so I ate at the shop nearby," said Sehun and Kai just nodded. "You said you came here to accompany me so then let's go," said Sehun. At first, Kai was willing to stay but now he wasn't. "Why don't you call Johnny instead?" asked Kai and Sehun can feel the jealousy in the tone.

"Oh my god, Jongin stop. You said you wouldn't come so I went out to eat dinner and met Johnny there" explained Sehun. "Did I ask though?" snapped Jongin. "Why are you jealous anyways?" asked Sehun . Jongin didn't answer but picked up his car keys instead and went back"

Sehun was left dumbfounded and Kai was so jealous that he couldn't sleep but when he thinks about it again he realized that he was wrong so he texted Sehun.

To Hun🐣

Sorry I acted that way. I will make it up later. Sleep well Sehunnie.

Heyy guys how are you doing? I hope everything is going well for you and thanks for reading my story. Stay safe and Be healthy <3