'Kai'

"Sehun" for many people, it's just a name, right? For Kim Jongin, it is his everything. His days start with Sehun and his days end with Sehun. His world consists of Sehun. The reasons for his smiles is Sehun. He would do anything for Sehun, that's how much he loves Sehun.

At Minho's office

"That's not what I want" Minho sighed. "Then baby, what do you want?" Taemin questioned. "I want him to fall slowly but painfully," Minho said. "But he is the most successful businessman in the country, also the most dangerous man in the mafia business" Taemin reminded.

"That's why I want to make him suffer, Babe think about it if it wasn't him then I would be the most successful man in our country," Minho said. "Okay, Kai sure do love Sehun very much, it seems like Sehun is his everything" Taemin pointed out.

"We can work with that, once Sehun isn't by his side anymore, Kai will fall slowly" Minho smirked. "Also babe, Sehun doesn't know that Kai is a mafia leader," Taemin said. "I knew I could trust you," Minho kissed Taemin.

At Kai's mansion

"It's Sunday! Why do you have to work" Sehun whined "Baby, it won't take long, I will be back in about an hour or two" Jongin explained. "You promised me to go on a date today" Sehun argued. "I'm sorry, but this is really important." Jongin apologized.

"For your information, Mr.Kim Jongin, you don't get to come near me for the next 24 hours," Sehun smirked. "Baby, that's mean," Jongin said trying to pull Sehun in a hug. "No, daddy you don't get to touch me at all" Sehun blinked innocently.

"Baby, once the 24 hours is over I'll make you forget what legs feel like temporarily" Jongin smirked. "But now I gotta go to work" Jongin stood up. "I'll see you later, love" Jongin greeted Sehun and he heads out.

Time skipped at the warehouse

Kai entered the warehouse and his teeth clenching with anger. "Where are those fucker who tried to break into my warehouse," Kai asked in anger. "Upstairs, Tao is taking care of them," Kris said.

"Look who we have here" Kai was walking to the two men tied up, with their mouths covering with tape and scars all over their bodies. "Having fun here?" Kai harshly removed the taped. "Minho's men huh?" Kai said, his hand landing harshly on the bruised man's cheeks. "Your boss is just dull" Kai scoffed.

"Yeah, Mr.Kim I'm very dull" a sound came from behind and Kai saw Minho standing near the stairs. "Oh Mr.Choi so glad you're here, you could watch your idiots die," Kris said. "Here is your gun Kai" Kris handed the gun to Kai. "I'm not sure Mr.Wu, I don't think he can even pull the trigger," Minho said.

"Oh trust me, I love challenges," Kai said. "Now who should I shoot first?" Kai placed the gun on one of the man's forehead. 'Bam!' gunshot was heard and not even 10 seconds later another gunshot was fired. "Minho you wanna follow them too?" Kai said aiming him and Minho smirked at him.

"J-jongin?" a small voice rang through Kai's head. He saw Sehun looking at him with disbelief. "Sehun, baby no it's not what it looks like," Kai said running to Sehun. "You shot them," Sehun mumbled under his breath.

When Kai held Sehun's hand, the pale boy flinched and pull his hands back. "Don't touch me" Sehun snapped. "Baby, let's go home.I'll take you home" Kai said helping Sehun stand up. "I said don't touch me!" Sehun pushed Kai.

"Chanyeol Hyung and Kris Hyung, take Sehun to my car" Kai ordered. Sehun looks at Kris, "Kris Hyung please, take me back to my apartment" he pleaded. "Sehun, I'm sorry, I can't do anything without Jongin's permission" Kris apologized.

Once Sehun was out of sight. Kai pulled Minho's collar. "You piece of shit" Kai hissed. "Tao give me the gun," Kai said his eyes burning with anger. "Kai, no do not shoot him," Kyungsoo said pulling Kai away from Minho.

"I'll take care of him, go to Sehun" Kyungsoo patted Kai's shoulder. Kai slowly walked away and glared at Minho. When Kai got into his car, he saw Sehun sitting on the passenger seat, Sehun looks angry, sad and betrayed.

Jongin opened the car door and starts the car. He glanced at Sehun but he was staring out the window, Jongin sighed. After about 5 minutes of silence, "Take me back to my apartment" Sehun broke the silence.

"No, you are coming with me," Jongin said eyes fixed on the road. "You don't fucking own me" Sehun raised his voice but Jongin doesn't reply. Sehun suddenly unbuckled the seatbelt and try to open the car door.

Jongin stops the car and runs his hands through his hair in frustration. "What the fuck?" Jongin raised his voice. "I said take me to my apartment" Sehun replied. "Oh Sehun listen to me, I have access to everything you own, even if you go back to your apartment, my men will always be around you," Jongin said.

"I'm not living under the same roof with you, Kai" Sehun spat and Jongin's felt bitter when Sehun called him 'Kai'. "You don't make decisions Sehun" Jongin replied. Sehun raised his hands and almost slapped Jongin but Jongin caught the hand midway.

"Sehun, don't make me tie you up," Jongin said and continue driving.

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy reading my story, I will explain the details in the next chapter. Stay safe and I love youuu.