chaesoo

A deep and long sigh came from Jisoo's mouth. "I must be crazy!" Jisoo said to herself. She is currently in the hospital and doing her nightly round and check her patients however, she can't focus on her job because of what happened last night.

"How's the surgery?" Lisa asked. Lisa is one of her long time best friend, they've been friend since high school. "What surgery?" Jisoo asked. "Wait you didn't performed surgery?" "No I didn't. What makes you think I did?" "You look like someone who performed 5 consecutive surgeries, you look so tired and your hair is a mess, so in short you look like a zombie." Lisa said, well, she is almost accurate. Jisoo's hair is a mess, there is a bag under her eyes, she look like someone who haven't slept for a week. "First of all, 5 consecutive surgeries are insane and I can't do that. Second, my head was throbbing because of the hangover from last night, and third, I messed up really bad." Jisoo explained.

It's her day off yesterday so to her knowledge the best way to spend it is to go to a bar and drink and maybe hook up with some random girls or boys. But because of what she did, she just faced the worst and most embarrassing moment of her life. "What happened?" Lisa asked Jisoo. Jisoo start telling the story.

Flashback

I'm here at the bar. Since it's my off today and I have nothing to do today I decide to go here to have some fun. "Tom collins on the rocks." I told the bartender. "Yes ma'am." While he's preparing my drink I look at bar. This bar is simple yet classy. Not so many people in here maybe because the night is still young. "Here's your drink ma'am" "thank you." I started to enjoy my drink. I lost count on how many alcohol I ordered. I'm drinking a whiskey right now, shot after shot.

I look at my phone and check if there's any message or call. I saw one from Lisa reminding me about my shift tomorrow, and from my mom. "Let's have dinner. Come to our house this Thursday, no ditching this time." I read mom's message. I realeased a sigh because I know that this time I don't have any choice but to go. "No message from her" I mumbled.

Before I came here in the bar, I went to Chaeyoung's office. I want to surprised her for lunch but when I asked one of her colleague he said that she already went outside to eat lunch with her team. I'm disappointed because this is the only time that I can asked her because of my hectic schedule in the hospital.

I don't know what's gotten in to me but I started dialing Chaeyoung's number. "Hello?" She answered. "Hi Chaeng" I answered back. "Jisoo? It's 1am, why are calling? Where are you?" "I saw you earlier, you're so beautiful with that dress, no, forget that, you're making that dress beautiful." I think the alcohol is kicking. I'm having too much confidence right now. "What are you saying? Are you drunk? Where are you?" She asked in a sweet but serious tone. "I'm not drunk well, maybe and I'm here at Paradise Bar." I answered. "Go home. Something might happen to you Kim Jisoo." I like it when she's calling me by my full name. "Chaeng.. Park Chaeyoung.. my lovely Rosé, I like you. You hear me, I like Park Chaeyoung, I like everything about Roseanne Park. Do you think she'll say yes If I ask her to go out with me?" I said. I really think that alcohol is flowing through my vain and reach my brain. I took another glass of whiskey. "I don't think she'll say yes. Well, I'm only good at surgery not with any types of romance. She might think I'm a boring person. But what can I do? I like her so much!"

I heard no response on the other line so I look at my phone and check if she hung up the phone. Nope, she's still on the line so I continue talking. "Do you know that she hate avocados? I mean, why on Earth she hate avocado? But you know for some reason I like that she hate it because I can hear her saying to me that we're perfect for each other whenever I'm removing the avocados in her salad." I hear no response on the other line. I'm going to check again my phone when I hear someone speak behind me.