Chapter 17, Going Down to Bergen Town!

(Remember, this takes place a year after Trolls World Tour!!
Also, I forgot to write something last chapter (chapter 16), so yeah..)

———————––––
May 21.
A whole lot of trolls were doing great, so far. It was morning, and surprisingly not as much complaints came across the leaders!

Poppy was watering the local plants, as that was so far one of her duties she was assigned to do.

Suddenly, the mailman saw her, as he had some mail for her.

"Miss Queen Poppy! You have mail from Bergens!" The mailman said.

"Oh, it must be their weekly pictures." He gave her the mail envelope, as she walked back to her pod.

"Thanks!"

...

She put the picture on her wall, as she knew she gave them a holiday, but it's still pretty depressing around them.

"Ooh, speaking of Bergens..!" She has an idea, so she ran to get her friends, as well as the leaders.

Branch, the SnackPack, and the Leaders were all in Poppy's pod.

"Yeah, what's wrong Poppy?" Branch asked.

"Guys, we should totally introduce you guys to the Bergens!" She exclaimed.

"Woah, woah, woah, weren't they a little evil to y'all?" Delta Dawn asked.

"Mhm, they sounded rough in ya stories.." Hickory said.

"I've said this so much now, guys! They're friends now!" She told them.

"I'm not so sure they'll be so excited to see the ones who ate trolls for a living in order to be happy.." Branch said.

"Not helping." She mumbled to him.

"We can give it a shot. I think the Bergens did change in their perspective." Queen Essence spoke up.

"I agree." King Quincy nodded.

"Are you sure, dudes? They sound a little terrifying." Barb shivered.

"It's fine, everyone! Trust me. We can use the Troll-A-Portation!" Poppy told them. (transportation + trolls)

"What's that?" DJ Suki asked.

"The most high quality buses in TrollsVille!" Poppy smiled.

"Okay. What time are we going? We can get the show on the road!" Trollex liked driving and stuff. It was new to him.

"Hm.. well it's 3 right now, so we can do 5." Delta Dawn suggested.

"Sounds great! I'll see what's available for us." Poppy was excited to introduce her friends to her old buddies.