Chapter 24 : The Phone Call "Home"

It was early and it was the next day since Hel and Chris's date. It was the VK's first class which was their exclusive class with the headmistress, The Scarlet-Witch. The four kids sat in their seats, Goose in Felix's lap, as Wanda started to speak.
Scarlet-Witch: Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat.
A Tv screen stood behind Wanda, it was an average size for a monitor. Wanda pressed a button to reveal Hela's face pressed up against the camera. She took a step back to reveal all the others VK's parents, Black-Cat, Enchantress and Yon-Rogg were there as well.
Hela: I don't see anything, nor do I hear.
Scarlet-Witch: Kids?
The VK's stood up walking to the screen.
Hela: Is it... is it... is...
Yon-Rogg: Press enter
Hela: Can I please see a remote?
She snatched it from Enchantresses hands. Wanda stared at the screen slightly amused.
Hela: Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken.
Black-Cat: Ugh!
Hela: I hate electronic equip... Oh!
The screen turned on as Black-Cat accidentally pressed the power button.
Enchantress: Amber,It's mommy.
Amber waved at her mother. While Yon-Rogg and Black-Cat waved at their kids
Enchantress: Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Hela: Don't you mean the weeds?
Hela smirked and Yon-Rogg began laughing.
Black-Cat: Ooh! Who's the old bat?
She said pointing to Wanda
Helena: This is Scarlet-Witch.
Wanda did not seem impressed. Enchantress sighed with the sound of her name.
Enchantress: Hello, dear friend, I miss our duels, even though I was the more supreme of the two of us.
Hela: How's your brother?!
The villains laughed
Scarlet-Witch: That's not funny he scarified his life for others
She looked shocked by the words they spoke.
Hela: Seriously, you couldn't save him, you literally can make alternative realities, but you can't save a speedster from a bullet, some powerful hero!
All the villains laughed.
Scarlet-Witch: That's not the point!....I was young!
Wanda stormed off to the side so the villains couldn't see her in their screen.
Helena: Thank you so much. Thank you.
She said to Wanda trying to apologise for their parents.
Helena: Hi, Mom
Hela: Helena!
Hel rolled her eyes due to her mother's over dramatic attitude! Felix got a shock at Hela. He had always been scared of Helena's mom since he first met her.
Hela: Hel! I m-m-miss you.
Enchantress flicked her head.
Yon-Rogg: You children are never far from our thoughts.
Hela: I got it
She said to Rogg before turning back to the screen and putting a fake smile on.
Hela: How long must mommy wait to see you?
Helena: Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after... that.
Hela: When?
The villains seemed intrigued
Helena: Friday, 10 A.M.
Hela: You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan...
All three other villains started poking Hela.
Hela: you... you little nugget that I love so much.
All the villains put on a fake smile. The VK's didn't seemed impressed.
Helena: Yes, I completely understand, mother.
Black-Cat: Felix, is that a cat? Oh.. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs!
She said tormenting Felix.
Felix: He's the perfect size for a pet.
Black-Cat: Oh!
She seemed confused and shocked.
Felix: This cat loves me, and I love him!
Black-Cat: Oh!
She was not used to her son acting like this.
Felix: So give it a rest!
Yon-Rogg laughed. A tear emerged in Black-Cats eyes
Yon-Rogg: Oh-ho! Burn!
Black-Cat: Ohh..Why don't you go and conquer some planets for those smurf people, you stupid thing!
Yon-Rogg: Hey why don't you go and steal something to help yourself, you crazy woman!
Enchantress: Enough!
Joe quickly walked over to the screen and switched it off.
Scarlet-Witch: I'm so sorry.
Joesph: Thanks for the special treat.
Scarlet-Witch: Of Corse
The VK's picked up their bags and began walking out the class.
Scarlet-Witch: Amber! Can I talk to you!
Amber stayed behind as the others waited outside the class for her.
Scarlet-Witch: I'm holding a class later on today, I would like if you would attend.
Amber: What is it ?
She curiously asked
Scarlet-Witch: Me and your mother possess similar powers, Im helping Luna how to control hers, that's how I helped my eldest, Wiccan, I was wondering if perhaps you would attend and I could show you how to use them to fight against evil.
Amber looked at her hands then Wanda
Amber: I have never used them, like ever, before.
Scarlet-Witch: That's what I'll help with, tonight at 5 P.M
Amber: Yeah sure, see you then, bye
Amber caught up to the others. The others were interested in why she was kept back.
Joesph: What was that about?
Amber: Ohh..nothing Wanda is just teaching me how to use my powers.
Helena: Good for you Amber!
Amber: Hey Hel, What do you think our parents are gonna do to us. If we don't pull this off?
They stopped in their tracks all looking at Hel.
Helena: I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately... Proud of us for doing our best.
Felix: Really?
Felix seemed confused by what Hel had said.
Helena: No, I think we are definitely goners.
Amber: Yeah.
Amber and Felix walked off to their Quantum class, with Professor Van Dyne, while Joe and Helena went to their history of mutant rights class. The four VK's were scared of the future that awaited them.