Chapter 26 : The Plan to destroy Auradon

( Don't play the song until it says for best experience )

Amber was heading to the boys dormitories to discuss the plan to claim the space stone, she opened the door to be greeted by her fellow VK's sitting around a table. The table was covered in maps and drawings of things, names and notes were dotted around, it was a mess.
Helena and Joesph: Hey Amber
They both said almost at the same time, Joe a tad later. Felix stared at Amber before quickly replying
Felix: Oh..Hi Amber
Amber: Hi guys
She seemed quite upset due to the plan that they were going to commit.
Helena: So, what happened at that magic class of yours.
Amber smiled before showing Hel her hand. Sparks and swirls of green light fluttered in her hand.
Helena: Impressive.
Felix stood out of his chair and looked at it.
Felix: Woahh! That's soo cool!
She smiled at them both.
Joesph: Yeah it might look nice but what can it do, it's just a fancy light show.
He said eating an apple which was originally in a bowl on the table. Amber giggled slightly annoyed.
Amber: This!
She moved her hand pointing towards the apple, and suddenly clenched her hand together destroying the apple from Joes hand.
Joesph: Okay I take that back!
Felix looked amazed at her new abilities.
Helena: Okay guys, back to work.

Helena: Okay, we all know what this looks like.
She pointed at the picture of the stone and all the VK's stood around it. Joe nodded his head.
Helena: So it'll be up on the dais next to Captain America's Shield, where they kept it after he retired, and we'll be coming in from here.
She pointed to the main entrance of the Hall
Helena: I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Felix?
Felix: Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the stone.
All the VK's acted plain and depressed, not like they usually acted.
Helena: Perfect. Amber?
Amber: Yeah?
Helena: You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light.
Amber: Okay.
She handed her a perfume bottle with a blue liquid inside. An awkward silence rose between the villains. They all looked at each other but no one spoke. Felix, Amber and Joe walked off in separate directions and Hel sat down. She let out a sigh. Amber beginning to walk away noticed the book Hel was reading. The page was the love potion page she used to cast the spell,  but this time it was on the page showing how to reverse the spell.
Amber: Hel? You want to break Chris's love spell?
She looked surprised. Both boys looked up from their beds.
Helena: Yeah. You know, for after. I don't...
Amber sat down next to her.
Helena: I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their homes and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Chris still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel.
Hel stood of and walked out the room.
Amber: Hel

2 Hours Later

Joe got out his bed, he couldn't sleep so he went to go to the bathroom, but while standing up noticed the trophy the team won as he walked past. Felix was asleep in his bed, laying next to him was Goose curled up in a ball in his arms.
Meanwhile in the girls dorm Amber couldn't sleep and looked over to Hel's bed, she was absent. She used her powers to make a slight light so she could see, she looked at it as it swirled. She opened her draw next to her bed and pulled out the test she had recently done, staring at the "B+" and how even though it wasn't the best mark, she still did something that was hers and only hers. Helena was in the kitchen creating the potion which would deactivate Chris's love potion, she stood there mixing it together.

( Play the song now and read along for best experience )

♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫
♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫ ♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫ ♫ So hard to let go ♫

Hel mixed the mixture as a tear dropped from her cheek into the mixture, She turned around and closed her spell book.