the contest-part3

I woke up this morning and colby was still cuddling me. I slowly moved his hand off of my side so I could go to the bathroom and use it. When I was finished I went back in to the room and colby was awake

C:"goodmorning beautiful"
Y/n:"goodmorning colbs, did I wake you up. I'm sorry."
C:"its fine"
Y/n:"ok I love you I'll see you down stairs for breakfast"

I gave him a kiss and went downstairs to make breakfast. He came down stairs and hugged me from behind giving me neck kisses.

Y/n:"so what are we doing today."
C:"I was gonna pull a prank on sam today."
Y/n:"cool what's the prank gonna be"
C:"I think I'm gonna cover his bedroom in like alot of layers of wrapping paper or aluminum foil and put some of the spare solo cups that we have from the last prank me and sam did and cover his floor with them with water in them"
Y/n:"sounds cool can I help please."
C:"if you want to but after I eat I have to go to the store for the aluminum foil and wrapping paper."
Y/n:"ok"

We finish eating and colby left to go to the store I went upstairs and started to prepare all the cups and water *sam and kat are on vacation and there coming back late at night* colby came back from the store and he brought all the supplies that he bought upstairs and we started the intro to his video. We worked all day to finish his room. By around 1 in the morning we finished and we waited till he and kat came home. They came home around 3 or 4 in the morning I was tired and so was colby. After they saw the room me and colby shot the outro to his video and then went to bed. Colby didnt bother editing at all because he was tired.ad the night went on we e fell asleep and  cuddle all night. The next day I woke up and colby wasnt anywhere to be seen. Same with sam I couldn't find him.

Y/n:"hey kat do you know where colby went ."
K:"yea sam and colby went to some abandon place a couple hour away from here so they had to leave early"
Y/n:"oh ok that explains alot."

I left and went back up to mine and colbys room and looked at my phone and I got a text from colby.

C:"goodmorning babygirl I'm sorry I didnt wake you up this morning you just looked so peaceful but I love you and I'll see you later on tonight."
Y/n:"goodmorning colbs it's fine that you didnt wake me I love you and be Careful love to see you tonight."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Words:483

Sorry I had to leave you on a cliffhanger if you actually like this series. I will be posting a part on what I might do with this series so it might be out in a few minutes or so.