🌟lustful eyes💫

There I was sitting on the couch looking in to colby ocean blue eyes. I got so lost into his eyes that me and him soon got close and started to makeout. He picked me up and we when to our room. When we got to our room colby locked the door behind us just incase somebody comes home even if we knew that it was just us we didnt want anybody to come in. He threw me on the bed gently and hovered over me. He bent down in me a little and whispered in my ear "dont make a sound or you'll be punished by daddy." Just hearing him say that made me wanna moan. As we kissed he took off my clothes and pulled down his pants and stuck it in very slowly letting me to adjust to his side. I was a moaning mess but I kept it to my self. As he started to thrush harder into me I let out a soft moan hoping he wouldn't hear. "Was that a moan I heard princess." He said. I shock my head no still trying to keep my moans in biting my lip."are you sure he said I think it was dont lie to me princess" he said. I said while still trying to hold in my moan "yes" but after I said it I accidental let out another moan he pulled out and said "get on your stomach" I obeyed him and got on my stomach. He tied my arms up and my legs. He pulled out a vibrator and held it to my clit. I felt myself comeing to my climax." I'm close daddy" I said. He pulled the vibrator away and pounded into me."you can talk again princess"he said. After he said that I let out so many moans I was a moaning mess. Me and colby both cam to our climax and he pulled out and untied me. We layed there for a while. I dicided to get up and put on one of colbys hoodies and my underwear and head downstairs to get something to eat. When I got down stairs I saw jake sitting there on the couch playing rocket league."how long have you've been there?" I said."long enough to hear everything." Jake said. In my head I though"oh shit"."jake in so sorry you..." he cut me off"its fine it's not like it's the first time I've heard you guys" I felt so awkward so I just walked away to the kitchen and made me some food I went back upstairs to colbys room and he was still laying there on the bed."I feel so awkward. " I said."why" colby said. "Jake came home and heard us" I said "I'm sure he's used to it by now I mean we do this like every day" colby said."yea your right". "Hey colby have you ever thought that this relationship is just lust instead of love I mean we have sex way more than a normal couple does" I asked.
"Y/n I love you it doesnt matter how much we have sex all I know is that i feel different when i look in to your eyes it's like my heart pumps out of my chest." Colby said. "I know it doesnt matter how much we do it but I love you to. I love looking in to your ocean blue eyes."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I'm working on part 2 right now but this series is for 200 reads I'll make a different series for 300 veiws when I get there but I'm just glad to be posting again.