the contest

A/n
Hi guys so I've dicided that on monday,Wednesdays,friday, and every other sunday I will be posting on here and Tuesday,Thursday,every Saturday I will be posting on tik tok so that seemed the easiest way to do it since I live with my dad and I dont see my mom that often unless I have to babysit and or have to go with her every other weekend so. That the days I will be posting on here and on tiktok. This smut isn't just going to be between colby and y/n it's going to be between the whole trap house and you'll get what I mean when you start reading it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up this morning without colby beside me I put on one of his hoodies and some sweatpants and went down stairs and he was nowhere to be found. And I didnt see his car out side but I saw Sam's and sam was nowhere to be found either i assumed that they went somewhere for a YouTube video or to go get coffee. Around 10 when sam and Colby got home and I was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Colby brought me a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and they had a lot more drinks like 10 of them I asked "hey colby why do you have so many coffees from Starbucks."he responded with "I've never had Starbucks before so I though I might as well make a YouTube video of it." Oh I responded. "Ok well I'm going to go run some errands while you do that have fun and love you see you I. A couple hours"i went upstairs and got dress to leave and colby went to the living room. After getting ready I left and went to the mall to get some new clothes and then I went to the grocery store to get food so we dont starve plus I had an YouTube Idea I could do with colby even though my subscribers didnt know that me and colby were a couple and colbys fans dont know either so in the video I'm going to introduce him as my friend unless it's ok for colby to make our relationship public I'm ready to make it public but I'm not sure when he's ready so after I got home I put every thing away and went up to mine and colbys shared room and colby was laying on the bed editing one of his youtube videos.he looked me up and down.i sat down and kissed him. "Colby I have a question" I said "what's up beautiful"he responded with "I was wondering if you were ready to make our relationship public or not because I'm ready when every you are" I said "I mean im ready but I dont know how my fandom is going to react to the news" colby said. "I know but we've been in a relationship for almost 9 months and I'm ready to tell everybody." I said "we can make the video then we can post it next week since we both have an idea to post this week." He said "thank you I love you colby" I said as I was going towards him to kiss him. As we kissed it turned in to making out after a while he hovered over me without breaking the kiss.and time went on he slowly took off my clothes and I took off his clothes he started to slowly rub my clit while kissing and lightly su king on my sweet spot making me really wet just looking at him makes me wet she stuck two fingers in my hole slowly thrusting them in and out of me makeing me moan a little he took out his fingers and before he put his dick in he looked at me for reassurance like he does ever time we have sex. After he looked at me for reassurance he put it in and started to slowly thrusting in and out slowly starting to speed up I was close to my climax "c-Colby I-im close"i said "me t-too" as he said that we both came and he collapsed next to me.

"You know what we should do"i said

"What" colby said

"We should have a competition between the whole house"i said

"And what should the competition be about" he said

I dont really know I just thought it was a good idea" I said

"We should just have a house meeting about it with everyone to see there input and then we can make it into a video for the sam and colby video" colby said

*in my head* I mean it's a good idea to do that but I dont know.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Words:803

A/n I'll make a part 2 to this story. And I know it wasnt the best story so I'll make my next part of this story a little better or in the next story it will be better but. What do you think the contest should be about?