OH CRAP!

*Rachelles P.O.V*

I woke up in the small room I shared with my roommate Sabrina. I quickly jumped out of bed and ate breakfast, eggs and toast if you were wondering. I heard Mrs. Dabli, the person who runs the orphanage yell '' WE HAVE VISITORS COMING, GET READY!!' I quickly brushed my long brown hair and brushed my teeth and changed into my black skinny jeans and white t-shirt . 

I walked down stairs and got in a line with the rest of the children... To see...One Direction? Half of the children were screaming and squealing. Mrs. Dabi said ''QUIET!...One Direction as you know them want to adopt one girl ages 11-17. If you are not a girl or in that age category, sorry, but today is not your day.'' The kids that were not a girl or 11-17 left for there rooms.

Harry said '' Hi, we are looking for someone we can look after, to make us a bit more responsible.'' Mrs Dabli said '' So boys, feel free to walk around and talk to everyone!". Louis walked up to me and said ''Hi, whats your name?'' I said shyly ''Rachelle''. Louis said ''Nice name!!'' and shook my hand, when he did so, he saw my cuts, ''CRAP'' I thought to myself. Louis gasped, then said...''wait here..''

* CLIFF-HANGER!! If you want to be a character in my story, comment please! Im not telling who or what the character is like though! And sorry, this is my first story!!*