Your Fiesty!!

~Rachelles P.O.V~

The rest of the car ride everyone was silent, except for me, I was screaming '' PLEASE LET ME GO!!', and bawling my eyes out. They ignored me. As soon as we arrived at their house, wait...Let me rephrase that... MANSION!!'. We got out, and I tried making a run for it, but before I could even move half a inch Liam grabbed me and said '' Its okay love''. Well, no its not okay Liam.. He then dragged me to the door, by the time we got to the door Harry already opened it and was holding it open for everyone. I tried holding onto the door and Liam tried prying me off it, and it worked.

~Liams P.O.V~

When we got to our home, we all got out of the car. Rachelle made a run for it, luckily I grabbed her before she had the chance. I tried comforting her with '' Its okay love''. I dragged her to the door, Harry already had it open. Rachelle tried holding onto the door and I tried to pry her off, and luckily it worked. I carried her bridal style into the house, and plopped her onto the couch. All the boys and I all stood infront of her. Harry knelt down next to the couch and said '' Its okay, love.''. Rachelle yelled back ''NO ITS NOT OKAY!''. We got a fiesty one!

~Harrys P.O.V~

Once we got Rachelle inside, she was bawling her eyes out on the couch, so I knelt down next to her and said ''Its okay love.''. and Rachelle yelled back in reply, ''NO ITS NOT OKAY!'. Okay then.... She has a bit of an attitude. I said, ''Why dont we show you your room?''. She nodded her head. I helped her up then placed one hand firmly on her waist and the other firmly on her shoulder and directed her upstairs into her room, once we got in there I letted go. Me and the boys painted it purple with matching black furniture, a black closet, desk, and bed. I asked '' What do you think?'' She replied '' Its lovely, thank you...'' We all replied ''Your welcome..''.

~~ I know its a sucky spot to leave off, but I wanted to leave the next chapter a surprise!! The next chapter has 2+ pages, and ALOT of drama!~~