Marissa

Rachelle P.O.V

''Umm, just anything is good I guess...'' I dont want to get on a bad start with them, anymore that is. Harry said ''I will make pancakes!'' He quickly started whipping up a big batch of pancakes. I sat with the rest of the boys at the table. After me listening to the boys talk about their band business, one big pancake was set infront of me. I gobbled it down, because I wanted to have a little bit of food in me,  considering I was going to not eat for the next couple days.

Louis P.O.V

Rachelle ate her pancakes, which I was surprised of, maybe she is up to somthing? Her file did say she had cutting and a eating disorder. We all have only known Rachelle for like a day, but we already love her. The phone started ringing, Zayn got up and grabbed it. ''Hello?'' he said. '' You want to talk to Rachelle?'' and with that he passed the phone to Rachelle.

Rachelle P.O.V

Zayn passed the phone to me. ''Hello?, who is this?'' ~Rachelle

''It is Marissa silly! Remember, from school?''~Marissa

''Oh my gosh! Hello Marissa!!'' ~Rachelle

''I heard you been adopted. The school told me yesterday.'' ~Marissa

''Yeah... By One Direction.''~Rachelle

''Lucky!''~Marissa

''Yeah sure... I should go now though. Can you call back later? Maybe they will let you come over later too.''~ Rachelle

''Okay. Bye Rachelle~Marissa

Bye Marissa. ~Rachelle

With that we both hanged up. Marissa was the only friend I had at school, everyone else were my bullies.

''Who was that?'' Asked Liam

''My friend from school, Marissa. Can she come over later?''

''I dont see why not.'' Said Liam

''Thanks..''

Louis P.OV

Aw my baby girl  has a friend!

Niall P.O.V

I dont mind if she has friends over, as long as they dont eat all the food.