[014]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA sat outside for breakfast with her family, suprisedly Harry had actually joined them for a meal for once instead of just eating the leftovers when he was ready. She cut up her syrup covered pancakes before she placed a piece into her mouth, her eyes not being removed off of Harry. It was very clear that he was hungover from being out last night, the circles underneath his eyes were very dark. She watches as he expertly manages to cut the top of the egg clean off, it seemed he had gotten much better than the last time he attempted it.

"We almost did it, me and Luca." Eliana was feeling rather confident today, kind of in an attention seeking mood. She wanted Harry to feel the sadness that she had felt last night, she wanted to see if he got annoyed by her words.

Her father raises his eyebrows as he slowly puts down the newspaper in his hands. "And why didn't you then?"

"Dunno." She shrugs, gulping down the rest of the apricot juice in her glass cup.

"Better to have tried and failed." Harry spoke, Eliana felt as if Harry was mocking her and it annoyed her again. Absolutely everything this man did, aggravated the shit out of her. One minute he seemed nice and the next he was rude, arrogant and cruel.

"All I had to do was find the courage to reach out and touch and he would've said yes." Her words were very true, but she was very scared to have sex for the first time, she over thought every situation about absolutely everything that could go wrong and this didn't help her in any situation.

"Try again later." Eliana was confused as to why Harry was pretty much telling her to have sex with Luca, it saddened her knowing that he didn't care about what she did with who or if it made him jealous, which it clearly doesn't.

After breakfast, Eliana went outside to the front of her house and sat on the porch swing as she watched Giovanni clean the wind shield of her father's car. Chiara arrives on her bike through the front gates, smiling at Eliana even though she has a blank expression all over her face. "Have you seen Harry?" The blonde questions as she looks around, placing her bike stand down on the ground to keep her balance on the bike.

"No he's out." She lies, gently swinging her legs back and forth as she sits on the swing. Chiara's happy expression immediately falls from her face as she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well tell him I came by." She spoke, causing Eliana to nod her head in agreement. Chiara thanked her before she begins to ride off out of the property, soon being completely out of sight. Eliana laughs to herself quietly, knowing that she isn't going to tell Harry anything about her or why she was here. She felt slightly evil for doing such a thing but she wasn't going to let Harry go any where near her when ever an opportunity arised.