Introduction to Kim Namjoon the professor

Namjoon's P.O.V:

Hi, I am Namjoon and I am 22 years old. At night I am number 1 model in Korea but during the day I am the smartest university professor. I don't normally brag about it. Everyone in the educational system knows me because of how good I am at teaching. Let's just say I have two personas but it is not D.I.D because I have full control over both of them.

I have a disguise in the daytime which is when I am a professor of social studies and the English literature. My disguise is pretty simple. I just style differently don't put makeup have a formal attitude.

You might be thinking how is that even possible? How do people just not recognize me? Well, you see I wear a wig in the daytime and I have glasses. I mean if you can get fooled by superman's disguise, then you can definitely get fooled by mine.

**Morning**

I just woke up and I am getting ready for my first lecture of social studies. For breakfast, I decided to have avocado on toast. Currently, I am on a diet because I have very important photoshoot soon.

I entered my car and got it ready. I have 5 cars: Tesla, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Range Rover and the most common car in 2018: Volkswagen. I just need a cheap car to finish my disguise.

Right now, I am at the university campus and am heading to my office. As I am walking, I am getting looks from students. I can hear their whispering from miles away.

"OMG, is that professor Kim?"

"I heard he is the most successful professor of the decade."

"He do be looking kind of fine."

"True, but have you seen this model?? He is so hot. What was his name again?"

"Isn't that RM? My mum says he is the best model of the decade. He is very wealthy."

"Wow, I want to marry him."

I tried not to smile because the model RM is actually me but no one knows which I am fine with. People always spread rumours about me (RM) because I have never spoken when I got awards and that. Some even call me the 'silent beauty' which makes me wheeze.

The only people who know of my true identity is my manager, some family members, my best friend and some photographers.

As I entered my office I saw a note from one of the professors.

I am very sorry to ask you but can you please do my lecture instead of me. Sorry, I know you are busy but you are the only person with enough knowledge. Bye ~Seokjin

Seokjin is my best friend since forever. He knows about my identity. We work at the same university and he is the head of one of the departments. I decide to do the lecture because he is right, I am the only one with enough knowledge.

I have finally started my first lecture and it is about fashion history. Yes, Seokjin is in charge f the fashion department.

"Hello guys, as you can see Professor Kim won't be able to attend but don't worry, I am here to take over. I am also Professor Kim but a better version."

The students started to laugh because no one ever had the guts to 'diss' the beauty of our University. Seokjin is a beauty. Trust me when I tell you, he grew up being handsome and he never stopped. Everyone finds him very intimidating but I don't he is the one who finds me intimidating.

a/n: Hi, just wanted to say something before I continue; Seokjin never slips. Thank you.

"Ok let's start. Does anyone know what you were specifically learning about?" I asked the class.

15 students shot their hands up but I just picked a random one. I think their name is Yeonjeo but I don't really know. "We are learning about one of the most famous models: RM."

Shit, fucking Seokjin planned this. He is dead.

a/n: if you have made it this far, I would like to say thank you for reading and have a nice day~~