Life of Professor Kim

Shit, Seokjin fucking planned this. I will kill him.

I couldn't believe that the only reason Seokjin made me do this was that they are learning about me. I swear that fucking bastard is dead. He knows I hate it when I talk about RM.

"Ok...let's get started. So firstly, I would like to ask you all some questions. If RM was here what would you ask him?" I asked because that was on the lesson plan notes.

Literally everyone put their hands up and there were like 30 people.

I decided in my head to chose 7 random people and ask them. I pointed at the first student that caught my attention, "I would like to ask him, why does he never speak?"

Because I am him and I don't want people to find that out but I couldn't say anything. Next, "When did he decide to become a fashionista?" Ever since he was little. Like seriously I could never choose between being a professor and a model I guess I am both.

"How did he become a model? Does no one wonder if he auditioned or not?" I was scouted when I came out after my exams at university.

"Does anyone wonder why no one ever spots him in public? The only picture paparazzi was able to take was of him at night." Modelling is something I do at night.

"Did he ever design any of his clothes?" Bitch more than 50% of my clothes are designed by me. I didn't get anywhere just by standing in front of a fucking camera.

"Does anyone know his real identity?" umm...yeah. Your fucking professor does.

"Will he ever reveal himself at daytime?" yes, I just need to find the right time to do that.

Lastly, I picked some girl "Did he ever go to college?" fuck yeah. he even got a PhD in English and Social Studies.

For the rest of the lecture, we talked about the different awards I won and how it helped my career as a model. We also talked about the clothing I was wearing and how it matched my body proportions. This wasn't so boring after all.

It is lunchtime right now and I am at my office. I heard a knock and I told them to come in. And you won't believe who I saw: Kim Seokjin. I ran up to him a was ready to attack him but he started to laugh. "Did you enjoy the lecture about yourself? I heard some students whispering about the fact that you had a lot of knowledge in that area. I wonder why~~?"

??? P.O.V:

I was walking after my lecture with professor Kim when I saw Professor Kim (Seokjin) enter his office. I thought he was absent. I wanted to see what they were talking about so I eavesdropped.

"Did you enjoy the lecture about yourself? I heard some students whispering about the fact that you had a lot of knowledge in that area. I wonder why~~?" that was Professor Kim's (Seokjin) voice. What did he mean by that...wait is RM professor Kim? No way.

I started to record the conversation on my phone because it sounded as if RM was one of our professors. I was so excited about finding out who RM is until I heard something that made me lose my excitement. Professor Kim (Seokjin) said, "You know what, I sometimes wish you were actually RM, I mean I know you studied him for a long time yesterday due to the lecture."

I knew that RM was not any of the professors in that room because Professor Kim (Namjoon) started to agree with him. I just left and deleted the whole video because it just took up my storage without any purpose.

Kim Namjoon's P.O.V:

I looked at Seokjin and asked him, "Is that girl gone?" he nodded in response.

"Good, didn't want rumours to start about me being RM," I was so relieved. I have a camera outside my office and when someone is too close it turns on and shows me who is outside, I and Seokjin had to act as if I wasn't who she thought I was.

a/n: Thank you for reading. Please enjoy this and goodbye~~