When you left... Part 2

"G-goodbye," I barley chocked out as the front shut settling the house in silence. My body flooded with emptiness as I just stared at the door. 

"H-he's gone," I mentally said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Dropping to the floor, a sob left my mouth as the tears ran down faster.  

"He's gone," I cried out as I gasped for air.

"He's gone," I whispered out one last time as my heart completely broke. 

{Time skip}

It had been a couple of weeks since Jonathan had left and some of his stuff was still here. He couldn't fit all of it into his suitcase which sucked because now he's coming round to get it all. 

Hearing a knock at the door, I got up to open. Seeing Jonathan's face made me more sad but I covered it up.

"Hi Y/N, you look..." 

"A mess? I know," I said with an eye roll as I let him in. 

"I was gonna say beautiful-" 

"-Yeah, of course you were," I sarcastically said as I spoke over him.

"Your stuffs on the table," I added on as we walked into my dining room. 

"You can take it and leave," I said as I looked to the ground. Picking up the box, Jonathan was about to leave before turning back around and looking to me.

"Why are you being so mean?" He questioned making me look up and laugh.

"Why do you think, Jonathan?!" I asked as my hands waved around.

"You broke me! You completely broke me! I haven't slept since you left! I haven't stopped crying since you left!" I shouted as tears came to my eyes.

"Y/N-"

"No, i'm the one talking. You made so many promise's to me, Jonathan. You told me you wanted to marry me for fucks sake! You said you wanted to have kids with me! We were together for years and then one day, it all changed and you left and I didn't even get a reason as to why!" I shouted again as the tears spilled form my eyes.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Jonathan said, unable to make eye contact.

"You're sorry? Ha, well that just makes everything so much better, doesn't it?" I snapped back making Jonathan surprised.

"Just leave," I tiredly said, unable to carry on anymore.

"Please," I added on making Jonathan look up and nod.

"I'll umm, I'll see you around then, Y/N," he said as he opened the door.

"Goodbye," he added on as I shut it. Leaning my head on it as the tears rolled down my cheeks. As I was about to talk away, I swear I heard an 'I love you' but it was too late...I was just too late.