Prt 5, Ch.3

With Lard Nar: 

The Vortian had just gotten home, having gone out to speak with Gaz about her secret. 

She hadn’t told anyone yet. 

Lard Nar sighed and shook his head. 

He knows she’s just stalling, claiming that she’s still ‘thinking on how to tell them’. 

Gaz, the all terrifying purple-haired Membrane girl was scared to tell the truth. 

Then again, the Vortian never had to really deal with revealing any secrets because he….

Lard Nar shuttered. 

No, he was in a life-or-death situation when the Insectivides nearly killed him because he refused to tell any secrets about the Irken and Vortian Empires and the Resisty. 

“Huh...I guess I can relate somewhat. But how bad could it be for her?” muttered Lard Nar to himself. 

He shrugged and opened the door, entering the base. 

The lights were all off, which confused the Vortian a bit, but Zim had decided to stay home that day and not go to school. Gaz had actually called Lard Nar and asked to see him so they could talk in private about the situation she was in. 

She’s planning on telling Zim tonight, so Lard Nar has to bring Zim to the park so they could both have some privacy for when she tells him. 

As Lard Nar closed the door and turned around to go find Zim, the lights turned on suddenly, causing the Vortian to flinch back, shielding his eyes from the bright glare. 

“Hello Lard Nar” said Zim blankly, glaring at the Vortian. 

“O-Oh! Hi Zim…” said Lard Nar, chuckling nervously. 

“Care to tell me where you were?” asked Zim, cocking his head to the side, his eyes narrowed. 

“Uh...I was just…” said Lard Nar, trying to think of an excuse without telling Zim. 

“I know what you’ve been doing” said Zim angrily, his arms crossed. 

“You have?” asked Lard Nar, shocked. 

Had Zim found out on his own? 

How did he find out about Gaz being pregnant?

“Oh yes I have. Gaz has been cheating on me with someone, that’s why she’s been so distant from me lately. So, I had Computer keep an eye on her” said Zim, walking over to the Vortain and circling him, glaring. 

“She has?” asked Lard Nar, confused. 

“Yes. And I was quite shocked to find out that you two have been hanging out together a lot lately. In fact, you’re the ONLY other guy she’s been seen with from the security footage Computer collected from around the city” growled Zim in anger. 

Lard Nar gulped. 

Zim sounded angry. 

He knew where this was going. 

“Listen Zim, it’s all a misunderstanding, and I can prove it, too! You just have to-” started Lard Nar, but squeaked in fright when the Irken grabbed him by his hoodie, pulling him close so he was glaring into his eyes. 

“There is no way you’re going to fool me, Vortian. Just admit that Gaz is cheating on me with you, and I won’t murder you too quickly” growled Zim. 

Lard Nar screeched in fear, punching Zim in the face. 

Zim let go of the Vortian instinctively, growling in anger as he rubbed his cheek. 

While Zim was distracted, Lard Nar quickly opened the door and ran off, making sure to head in the direction of the park. It was only a few minutes walk, about fifteen, but at a full on sprint it would take five.

Lard Nar turned his head, screaming when he saw that Zim had made chase, using his mechanical spider legs to catch up quickly. 

Lard Nar ran faster as he saw the entrance to the park, the Irken in disguise hellbent on murder. 

The Vortian quickly dodged an attack from Zim, rolled off to the right before running down the footpath, leading the angered Irken to where Gaz would be. 

Hopefully. 

He smiled in when he saw her standing near a bench, pacing back and forth impatiently. 

“GAZ!” called Lard Nar, sprinting towards her. 

Gaz perked up, gasping when she saw Zim chasing the Vortian. 

Just as Lard Nar reached the purple haired girl, Zim pounced, knocking them both down on the ground, pinning the Vortian on his back as he aimed two of the mechanical spider legs to his throat. 

“Zim!” said Gaz, shocked. 

“Gaz, I know you’ve been cheating on me, and I won’t allow it. I’m winning you back by eliminating the threat” growled Zim, charging up the lasers. 

“WHAT!? Zim, I was never cheating on you! What made you think that?” asked Gaz, crossing her arms and glaring. 

“You...what?” asked Zim, now confused as the lasers powered down. Lard Nar sighed in relief. 

“I was never cheating on you Zim. The reason I was avoiding you was because I was scared. I didn’t know how to tell you this, and I’m still scared but I need to tell you eventually otherwise it’s going to make you look like the bad guy” ranted Gaz, pacing nervously. 

Zim stood up and walked over to Gaz, resting a gentle hand on her shoulder. 

“What is it you need to tell me?” asked Zim, curious and worried. 

This isn’t like Gaz. She was always so terrifying and scary, and that’s what he loved the most about her. 

“Zim...I’m pregnant, and you’re the father” said Gaz worriedly, looking away from the Irken in disguise. 

“You’re WHAT!?’ How? And When?” asked Zim. He then paused, remembering. 

“Oh….what do we do?” asked Zim, pulling the purple haired girl closer. 

Gaz sighed. 

“We have to tell everyone. My dad, Dib. I mean, sure, some girls do end up pregnant while they’re still in highschool, but then they start making stupid choices. The guys who end up being the father are then forced to marry them so they could raise a family, growing up too fast and losing everything before they graduate” said Gaz angrily. 

Zim smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close. 

“Gaz, there is nothing I would rather do than marry you. I love you, and I am more than happy to start a family. I mean, who needs school anyway. I’m only going to seem more human. You can alway just drop out and move in with me. Computer had been investing in major companies lately as a hobby, and had scored us enough money to live a happy and peaceful life” said Zim. 

“Oh, Zim” said Gaz, smiling before leaning forward and kissing Zim. 

Lard Nar stood up and brushed himself off before resting his hands on his hips. 

He sighed before smiling. 

Nothing can separate Zim and Gaz.

And this is where I run out of ideas for this story. I am now officially finished. As much as I'd like to continue, I would also like to begin on a new story based off the Trolls World Tour movie. I'm going to be taking a break from my Hazbin Hotel Baxter story to work on it and to refresh myself with something new before getting started on The Mogne Mystery.

I hope you all enjoyed, and thanks for reading.

Stay tuned for more stories and updates (^w^)/