Wanting a kid ( who came up with idea first)

Mark Evans

-you wanted the child

" hey, Mark?" He turned to look at you " I want a baby" he smiled " same here n/n"

Jude Sharp

- you wanted the child 

" hey Jude what do you think about having a baby" he sighed " I'm not sure yet" you frowned " okay"

Axel blaze

- he'll want one

" N/n how would you feel about having a child?" You looked at him " um im not quite ready yet" Axel smiled " when you are just tell me"

Nathan Swift

- he wants a child

" let's have children" he blurted out " what?" You asked " children!" You smiled " later in the year"

Shawn Froste

- both of you want a child

" hey y/n how would you like it if we had a child?" You smiled " a child would be nice liven the family up

Caleb Stonewall

- mistakes happen

" hey I think I'm pregnant" Caleb looked at you " your what?!"

David Samford

- you'll want the child 

" hey Dave can we have a baby?" He sighed " with work, nows not the best time" you nodded going back to reading your book

Joe King

- he wants the child

" hey N/n want to have a child?" You stared at him " yeah, but not yet"

Hunter Foster or Xavier Foster

- you want the child- but from the orphanage 

" hey Hunter you know how we talked about having a child?" " yeah?" You smiled " I was thinking why not adopt from this here orphanage" he smiled " okay start looking through  papers " your eyes glowed with happiness " really!l he nodded " yay!"

Jordan Greenway

- he'll want the child- and same like the one before this he wants one from the Orphange 

" hey lets adopt a child" you looked at him " um" he frowned " what?" You stood up walking to him and dusting his outfit off  " I want to make a child" he sighed " we can do that anytime, but apoption is a special thing that you can't do every night and they come and go" you rolled your eyes " please Y/n?" You let out a sigh " fine, lets adopt but I want a boy" Jordan smiled " yay I love you N/n" you blushed " mhm lets go talk to izzy and Hunter"

Byron Love or Aphrodi

- he wants the child

" hey goddess want a baby?" You lifted you gaze from your book " sure" you beamed " I Know  it's not everyday you'll have beautiful Kids" you smiled kissing him " hopefully they aren't soo full of themselves like you" he scoffed " and that's a problem?" You laughed " for you no but me yes I don't think I'll be able to live with mini full of themselves beauties" he laughed " but I can!"