Hank Sullivan

For PrismFeather I have to warn you this may not be good Becuase like I said in the Troy story I don't write about him much....so this may be bad.

Um....the theme is.....um......IDK....lets see........Oh this'll be based off of the Movie Zombies 2- Your a werewolf and Hank a Zombie. And zombie 2 characters: Addison, Willa, Wynter, Bonzo, Zed, Wyatt, Eliza

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hank pov

I was on my way to school walking with my zombie crew Zed, Bonzo and Eliza. The talk of the school was that Werewolves on the premise. " Hey Hank did you hear about the Werewolves that are at our school?" I looked at Zed and shook my head " I didn't know this who figured it out?" I asked Eliza ran up " Addison did she had a run in with them" I nodded and entered the school building and saw kids spooked " who are all of you?" I asked, a girl with black hair and a white streak going down the front of it " Zombies?" I nodded " I'm Hank Sullivan" I reached my hand out towards the girl " Y/n! Wyatt, Wynter!" She snapped her finger and a girl with brown hair with two buns and the rest of her hair down and the same white streak and a boy with brown hair a white streak through his bangs last my eyes set upon a girl with H/c about H/L long, beautiful S/c and the same white streak.

Y/n Pov

Willa called Wynter, Wyatt and I up front to see these Zombies a boy with green hair walk up and reach his hand out to Willa, she growled at him and pulled her hand " Don't touch!" She roared. A girl with white hair came running "'hey guys I see you met!" Another boy with green spikey hair walked up to her and gave her a hug " we didn't introduce ourselves" a girl with green hair said " I'm Eliza, this is Zed" she said pointing to her right " this is Hank" she said pointing to her right " and me Addison!" . I looked her up and down then looked at Hank and smiled, Willa snapped her fingers breaking your gaze " um Place!" She yelled " sorry Willa" I said sighing and getting a growl from Wynter and a relaxing head pay from Wyatt. 

My PoV

Addison showed you and your werewolves around " here is the girls room and Wyatt you share one with Hank" everyone nodded.

Wynter Pov

" so y/n? Why were you starring at that zombie?" She looked at me " um.." Was her reply, " keep it together don't go all sappy on our pack" Willa Barked, you straightened up " yes Ma'am". Willa is the Pack leader so we must do as she says. " you didn't answer my question Y/n!" I yelled louder " it's nothing let's go to bed so we can get up early to try and get to the moon stone" Willa nodded " agreed" she said

Wyatt Pov

" so what are your intentions with Y/n?" I asked my green haired roommate, he looked down " nothing alright now let's go to bed!" I laughed a Hank's love for Y/n.

Next day Your Pov

We all head out to the school to meet up With Addison and the Zombies, But I wanted to see Hank.

Hank Pov

I'm going to confess to Y/n, she's too cute to be single. I bumped into her locking in her in my arms " hey meet me by the Ice Shack" I said, Y/n nodded and ran off to her pack.

Your Pov

" what did he want?" Wyatt asked "oh just two monsters greeting each other" Willa scoffed.

At the Ice shack no ones Pov

Y/n made it to the meeting place to see Hank standing there holding some flowers. " Hi Hank, Sorry I'm late!" He smiled lightly at the girl " great! Here!" He yelled shoving the flowers in Y/n's arms " thank you they're beautiful" she whispered " Glad you like them!" He replied turning away " I love you" the two said " you do?" They said in harmony laughing " yeah I do" Hank said laughing " I'm glad but worried what about Willa?" Hank looked down " What about Willa?" The two turned around to see Willa standing there. " I can explain" the H/c was encased in a hug from the Alpha werewolf leader "'congrats, I must get to Wyatt before hears and wants to feast on Hank's Bones" Y/n laughed waving Willa Good bye. Y/n turned to Hank to be locks in a kiss " love you Zombie" he smiled " Love You Werewolf".

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So the theme came off of Zombies 2 I recommend you watch to understand the Charaters and things

1 more to go