•The weird world• (1)

_Monday, 5:30am_

BEEP BEEP

   A girl shuffled under her covers to the noice of her alarm clock going off. Other day of hell, great.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

   The girl sticks her hand out of the covers of her blanket and slams the alarm clock off. She slowly takes the covers off her. Her long dark purple hair looked like a mop that hasn't be used and her bright pink eyes look like they needed more sleep.

  The girl was named '" Ursula Zunchi"  she is a witch. She overall lives a normal life, but this will be a boring story it was all normal .

  Ursula looks at the time and groans. 'Just a little bit more time then I'll get out of Bed.' She thinks. Oh boy was she wrong.

"URSULA GET YOU LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!"

  Her mom screamed from down stairs. Ursula blinks a bit before getting out of bed and walking to the closet. She puts on her uniform and does her hair in a messy bun then walks down stairs.

"Hey mom."

"Don't hey mom me! I've been calling 5 times already!! No more then 5 times. Are you deaf? Or is it that phone of yours?"

" mom you only called me once and stop using my phone as an excuse for me being lazy!"

"See keep acting like that and I'll take you phone away."

"But mom I'm sixteen-"

" I don't care when I was your age I didn't even have a question PHONE! Now go to school or you'll be late"

  Her mom gives Ursula her lunch bag and goes back to cooking. Ursula chuckles quietly walking to entrance of her house. She grabs her broom and bag. But just as she was about to grab her doorknob.

"Are you forgetting something?"

  She hears her cousin say.

" what can I be forgetting?"

"I don't know your shoes but no! Go without shoes totally is better without shoes."

  Ursula chuckles as she get thrown her shoes. Quickly putting them on then leaving

" try not forgetting it ok!!.....shouldn't have gave them you if she's not gonna say thank you"

(A/N) omg thanks for reading it!! If you want you character in it tell me!!
Arthur Chan out~