CHAPTER ELEVEN: "The Mutated Betrayal"

June 18th, 2026
10:45 p.m.

Tyler is wandering the hallway upstairs, trying to find both Jensen and Alex. He sees that the lights are pulsating on and off until he suddenly stops, as Jensen holds the gun up towards Tyler, who has his hands up, with the power keys in his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYLER: "Jensen...what the fuck are you doing? And what's wrong with your face?"

JENSEN: "I'm gonna need those power keys. You guys aren't going anywhere."

TYLER: "I knew you were shady from the moment you showed up. I guess you are a crazy bitch after all. But you're not getting these keys. These are for Alex, and Alex only. And he's my friend."

JENSEN: "I'm giving you one chance to hand them over, Tyler."

Tyler quickly tosses the keys down the stairs where David finds them and picks them off the bottom step. He looks up to see Tyler, still having his hands raised up.

DAVID: "Tyler...what are you doing? Everything alright up there?"

TYLER: "David. Get the girls. And hide."

DAVID: "Why? What's going on-"

TYLER: "JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

JENSEN: "David, if you try to hide, I will kill him and every single one of you."

DAVID: "Oh shit...did Jensen go rouge on us?"

TYLER: "David, just go. I'll take care of this."

David rushes off, as Tyler slowly lowers his hands, with Jensen about to pull the trigger.

JENSEN: "You've just fucked yourself over, T. Guess you weren't as tough as I thought you were, you pussy."

TYLER: "Doesn't matter if I die or live anymore. All I care about are my friends. I'd rather have them live than for them to suffer the same fate. You'll never get out of here. You'll burn in hell with us."

JENSEN: "No. But you will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex is immediately awoken by the loud sound of a gunshot going off. He gets up, stumbling out of the room with blood on his forehead, and sees Tyler's body on the floor, bleeding to death. Alex rushes over to him, trying to save him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX: "No, no, no. You're not dying on me. Come on."

TYLER: "Don't worry about me...you gotta get those keys back...you can still live."

ALEX: "I'm not getting out here without you alive."

TYLER: "Alex...you're wasting time...you go find Jensen, get those keys back, and kill that son of a bitch. Do it for me. Do it for Clara."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler soon takes his final breath and dies in Alex's arms, as Alex soon rushes down stairs to hear another gunshot coming from the kitchen. Alex rushes in to find David has been shot by Jensen and is about to shoot Stephanie and Kristen, who's holding a knife at her defense.