Season 1 (Valentines Day Theme), Episode 1: The Party

A/n: welcome to Escape The Ni-, I mean, welcome to Holiday Horror! This story is based on multiple  holidays starting with season 1 being the Valentine's Day theme. There are many different seasons with each season being about a different holiday.

The confessionals are going to be bold and written like this,

Peggy's Cf:
(Words)

" *** " is used to signify that time passed.

Now, let's get on with the story. I hope you enjoy it.

***

This story takes place in the present time and in a random state called "California". The characters are high schoolers who had their school's Valentine's Day dance cancelled. They all receive a mysterious letter in their locker with an address and a role that fits who they are.

Dear (name),

You have been invited to Valentine's Day party since I've heard that your school dance has been cancelled. Please wear the specific attire that is mailed to your house and refer to yourself as your given role. Arrive at (address) all readied up for a night of... "fun".

-Love,
The Lover.

***

One by one, each of the invited guests arrive at the big mansion that is holding the party.

The guests introduce themselves to each other.

Peggy's Cf:

My name is Peggy Sutherland and I'm supposed to be the "Southern HoeDown Hoe."

Scott's Cf:

I'm Scott Zhang and I'm the "Baker's Lonely Son."

Lina's Cf:

My name is Lina Derrick and I am the "Slutty Cheerleader."

Eli's Cf:

I'm Eli Evans and I'm kinda like the "Douchey Jock."

Bianca's Cf:

I'm Bianca Snyder and I'm the "Popular Whore."

Lewis's Cf:

I'm Lewis Sullivan and I'm supposed to be the "Nerdy SchoolBoy."

Alison's Cf:

I'm Alison Holt and I'm the "New Girl."

Bob's Cf:

I'm Bob Duncan and I am the "Boy Next Door".

Sofia's Cf:

I'm Sofia Thirst and I'm the "Girl Next Door".

Samuel's Cf:

My name is Samuel Sexton and I am the "Virgin Boy."

Susan's Cf:

My name is Susan Sexton and I am the "Virgin Girl."

***

All eleven guests are talking to each other, having fun, and exploring the huge mansion. Then one of the servants orders them all to sit down at the dinner table.

"Hello, my name is Luther." Luther, the servant, says. "I'd like you all to sit down at the dinner table in your assigned seats."

Peggy's Cf: