new beginning

I laid uncomfortably on the bed, not my bed though. It has been 7 hours since I was taken in to the new house, to be completely honest everything was a blur. All I can remember is Adam... licking me. I bit my thumb. Ugh, that dumb idiot. Suddenly, Pigeon and jack where at the door, great.
Pigeon: suppers ready.
Great I thought, wonder what this stupid family even eats. They galloped downstairs. I slowly got up and groaned, I'm going to have to see Adam again. 😒 I walked downstairs and saw George.
George: hello my lady
He smirked and walked closer. I smiled at him and twirled my hair.
Y/N: hey george ;)
George: meet me outside after supper ok princess cutie.
I giggled and walked to the table. Adam sat there talking to Emily, the laughter and smyle on his face disgusted me. He did not look at me the whole time we were eating, not that I care or anything. George on the other hand kept looking at me, when I smiled at him he blushed. After supper I noticed Adam doing the dishes by himself, nows my time to make my move.
Y/N: hey loser, bet I can beat you in cleaning the dishes.
Adam: ...ok?
I frozed. Why is he acting like nothing happened. Was I just imaging it??? No, I know it happened... it was so vivid.
He then looked at me, staring at my lips. is he gonna kiss me?!
I started blushing, and I think it was kinda obvious. I looked into his dreamy eyes.
Adam: you have something on your lips, you look gross.
My face got red of embarrassment. What the hell?? Why is he acting like this. I quickly whipped it off my face and ran out of the kitchen. I started heading for the stairs, I just want to shove my head into a pillow, but I was stopped. George grabbed me by the hand.
George: Whats the matter? Forgot about me?
Y/N: OMG GEOGE. I'm so sorry I got so distracted. What is it that you wanted to talk about?
George leaned against the stair railing.
George: I just wanted to get to know you a little better that's all 😏.
Y/N: oh I don't think that's necessary, im not really like other girl's, I like to keep to myself if you understand... if you don't then thats ok people usually don't get me.
George: wow, thats really deep
We both started laughing
George: so why exactly are you here?
Y/N: oh my mom wanted to get rid of me so she called you guys up, you know our moms are friends and everything. I'm probably just staying here for a bit so don't get too attached baby ;)
George: well I guess we just have to make it count while you're still here kitten.
We both started to lean in to kiss. Wow, this guy is wayyy better than Adam, he knows how to treat me right. But yet... I can't help to imagine that he's the one about to kiss me. I backed away.
Y/N: I'm sorry I can't do this rn
George: wai-
I ran upstairs holding back the tears. I slammed my room door and shoved my head in the pillow.
Voice: thats no way to enter a room.
I looked up gasping, am I hallucinating??!! The guy on my bed had brown hair, and a blue beanie on top... it was Adam.
I threw myself off the bed
Y/N: WHAT THE H*LL DONT YOU KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS??!!??????
Adam: I knew you weren't gonna be too happy about this, but guess what, neither am I. We are sharing a room because pigeon and jack got into an argument and they want their own room.
I was speechless.