seven.

Rained poured for the next couple days, dreary and cold.

    "Even Nishinoya senpai is down.." Yachi thought, grabbing a ball when it bounced her way. Tossing it back when thanked, she zoned out a bit, "Kageyama is sitting out, slightly sick. And Hinata is nowhere to be seen.." she gazed around the room, "neither is that setter from Nekoma.." she realized.

    A yell sounded to her right, warning her of an oncoming ball. Bracing herself for impact and a small scream she felt nothing, only opening her eyes when she heard a quick, "thanks!" and footsteps. Kiyoko had saved her. Again. She sighed out, smiling in relief, "t-thank you!" She bowed, "you've saved my life once again!" She cried out, earning a giggle. Kiyoko patted her back motioning her to stand up right.

    Yachi yelped, standing rigid and a huge blush resting on her face. The older manager didnt take notice, writing down another loss. "Yachi are you okay? I know the weather has been a bit saddening but you look like you in a different place all together." She hummed, curiously looking back at the blonde.

    "Ah its just.." she trailed off, looking back at Nekoma's team, who of which were ganging up on Lev. "Its just that Kageyama is sick, a-and Hinata hasnt been seen.. Kozume from Nekoma is gone as well." She looked back at the dark haired female, "I'm just.. curious? I think?" She mumbled the last part, picking at her finger nails. Kiyoko nodded, "I heard that Kageyama had taken Hinata outside for some reason. It must've been bad because he stayed out there long enough for his clothes and sleeping mat to be soaked." She informed, moving a basket off to the other side of the court. Yachi followed, clearly interested, "And Hinata was too exhausted to play, so Kenma asked for them both to also sit out if I remember correctly."

    "How does Kozume know that?" She asked, truly confused. Kiyoko stopped and furrowed her eyebrows softly, "Hinata slept with Kenma last night of course." She answered, before continuing to walk away.

    This answer confused the blonde. "Well what was that supposed to mean?" She thought, confusion heavy on her face (which was basically normal for her at this point jeez-). She quickly helped the others start packing up all the equipment, when she had noticed someone outside.

    Calling to the others she jogged outside, beginning to say something along the lines of, "time to go inside" or something, when she realized it was Shouyou. Stoping she waved awkwardly, walking and settling down besides the boy. The two sat in a awkward silence, Yachi not knowing what to say and Hinata honestly just didn't want to say anything. So much had happened in the past week and a half, and it was wearing him down.

    Yachi noticed this, taking in the soft sighs escaping his mouth and heavy eye bags. She reached out and enveloped his hand between hers, "Hinata is-"

    "Tsukishima confessed to me."

    It was a simple comment. Practically whispered as Hinata gazed down at the blonde's hand gripping his loose one as if they were glued. Yachi's face went bright red, "h-h-h-h-he w-w-w-whAT??" She practically screamed, causing Hinata to wince.

    "He cornered me, and confronted me about my so called 'relationship' with Kenma. When I stayed quiet, mainly due to confusion, he.. brokedown?" Hinata's voice cracked, and tears shined in Yachi's eyes. "He then confessed." His voice calmed down, and he became monotone again.

   "What did you do?" She ignored the fact that Hinata hadn't answered Tsukishima. The taller blonde had asked the question she had stuck in the back of her mind for a while.

    "Well I ran."

    "You what?" She asked, sounding as if she hadn't heard him. Her hand gripped his tighter.

    "...Yachi do you like me?" He pulled his hand from hers slowly as he asked the question. The.. annoyed? look on his face made her cry, a terrified nod his only answer from her. He sighed and got up.

    And left.

A/N

I was looking and rereading my old drafts and I found my Kenhina fanfic where Hinata was a cannibal and Kenma was a sociopath.. it was fun to read XD

Next chapter thing I will make will be something someone commented on the q and a chapter so that's gonna be really fun!!

Crushes may end soon btw.. don't know how many more chapters maybe 4 ?