Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Faith has posted 🔔

Read?

Yes | No 

What's up, hoes?

Don't know? Well I'll tell you what's up. Remember when I said that rich kid was coming back to lil Orland? And guess what thots? She's gonna come to Fate High School, our sad excuse for a school. I know I'm excited as hell, yall better be friends with her if you want some free goodies, private flights, MoNeY, Designer brands, all that you can name.

Anyways, I love stirring up some dumb shit so here we are making up some.

Do y'all think that our school bitch -oh I mean queen- will stay our queen with or threaten her position to the throne ? Speaking of queens, will our dear Cole finally accept the offer to be our king? Also Scar has been gone for a while, what are your theories on it? Do you think the trio lost its spark and had a fight? Do you think something traumatic happened, or is Scar afraid of the new girl? Who knows, we all have wonder and theories, let's see how it plays out.

Anyways, the real shit is about to go down, and imma add some more fire to the flames. I'm done for now, hear from me soon bitchess.

Asher POV:

    Cole and I were by the hallway, 10 minutes before class started. I was reading the latest faith's post and wondering why Cole and Scar were being mentioned in the faith's post recently.

    "Bro, why is the faith talking about you?" I nudge Cole, who's been on his phone the whole time.

    "Brittany has been bothering me since last week for some reason" Cole mumbled, without a glance away from his phone.

    I did a double look at him, I knew he would get asked out a lot but to think that Brittany would go after him, unbelievable . A sudden thought popped into my head, it was evil and cruel but I can't help it, it's what us humans do. I remember that I had suspicions about how Cole might like Scar, with Brittany in the way, maybe just maybe she will keep distracted him, I get more time with Scar so it's a win win, I gotta help Brittany out later. Just as I was about to reply, when sounds of whispering started to fill the hallway and students taking their phones out and recording something down the hallway.

    I poked Cole to look, and then a girl with black hair came leading a crowd, she drew in a traffic throughout the whole hallway, there was not one slight movement. The clicking sound of her heels hitting against the floor filled the hallway, and everyone was just whispering and recording, taking pictures of her. I admit she was very beautiful but too bad I have my eyes set out on Scarlet. Then the whispering got even louder as people turned to look to the other side of the hallway, where Brittany was coming down with all her crazy minions trailing right behind.

    The hallway got quiet as both of the girls just stared at each other, one reflecting disliking, the other with a careless look.

    "Bro, girls are scary, LOOK, those intense glares, I feel like I'm at a zoo watching two tigers fight" I whispered to Cole, who sighed, and went back to his phone. What's up with him?

    Brittany suddenly looked in our direction and smirked, started walking towards us. She looked at me before turning to Cole who was still on his phone. She cleared her throat signaling for him to pay attention to her, when he didn't she snatched his phone away, and waved it in front of his face. Curiosity struck her face as she stopped waving it around but is now going through his phone. Since I towered over her, I could see that she was looking at Cole's messages, and Scarlet was his most recent, it was all sent 3 minutes ago, I grew more curious too of what he said. My eyes glistened when I saw a notification, Scarlet replied, I was so tempted to take the phone away, and read it myself.