CHAPTER 31 - The Plan

"Rose, come! I want you to meet Safya! The mage!" he smiled as he led me to a large room. As we entered, the room was filled with potions, thick books, and bottles filled with multi- colors liquids. "Safya!" he called. The mage I met previously stood in front of us and bowed gently; "Alpha and your highness!" she greeted. We smiled, "Safya, her highness lost her powers and she was unable to morph to her original form." Xavier explained. Safya held my hands as she chanted spells, her eyes rolled back showing only the whites of her eyes; I felt my legs weakened but it did not transform.

"You will only be able to transform after you finish your mating your mates! This is not a spell but a curse that was cast on you!" her voice was hoarse and rough. Her eyes returned to normal and she was panting. "I am sorry, your highness! I can't help you any further." She bowed. "Ezra!" both Xavier and I muttered. "Safya, I will need you to stay here and protect Bellicus from the rivals! I might have killed Dimitri, but their kingdom is currently in chaos!" Xavier ordered. "Understood, Alpha!" she nodded.

He led us back to his room; his lips pressed against mine and he deepened the kiss. I lost balance and we fell onto the bed. His tongue was skilled in my mouth, I panted when his lips parted from mine. "This is for you!" he smiled as he passed to me a training suit. "I do not expect you to fight later but this will help you for movement!" he chuckled. His eyes locked onto me as I took off my dress, changing into the navy-blue training suit. He bits his lower lips and ruffled his hair. "It fits perfectly on me! Thank you!" I smiled. He stood behind me and cuddled me with his large callous arms. "You look beautiful, your highness!" he gently sucked the flesh of my neck. 

A sharp pain strikes me as he sank his fangs into my skin, it was soon replaced by rushed of bliss while he lapped the dribble of blood. I moaned as his callous left hand fondled my core. "Xavier!" I cried as my legs faltered. We moved to a black leather club chair and I was on his lap. His callous hand did not leave me; he fondled me producing friction between the fabric and my core. I whimpered; a storm of euphoria shimmered from my body down to my pulsating core. I felt his erected bulge teasing me from the back, "Xavier, please!" I want him inside of me this instant. I did not realize he had finished his feed and he was gratified with the way his touch triggered me so badly. "Ride on me!" he simpered.

I climbed off him, I slide down my pants and knickers revealing my lower half. I walked towards him and unbuckled his pants, noticing he did not wear any briefs. His manhood was already fully erected; I climbed on top of him, with him between my knees. I slowly mounted on him; his length fully entered me. He growled softly placing his large callous hands on my hips. I felt my walls fully stretched by his length, the fullness inside me was satisfying.

I gripped his shoulders as our paced increased, I trembled each time, he harshly pushed me on him. The intense tension built up in my core; "Rose!" he groaned as he grabbed my bottoms firmly and he boosts our pace. I shuddered as he ejaculated his seeds inside me. We were panting heavily; "You need to save your energy!" I mumbled. "I have enough energy for another three rounds!" he chuckled. My cheeks reddened as I buried my head on his neck. "I love you dearly, Xavier! I regretted every moment of letting you go!" I cried. Xavier wrapped his arms around me; "I love you too, Rose! Hush now!" he caressed my hair.

A gentle knock on the door, "Alpha, dinner is ready!" a maidservant informed. "Just on time!" he grinned. He held my hands, interlaced our fingers as we walked to the dining room. The room was enormous, it could contain more than a hundred folks inside. He led me to his table which was in the center. Dinner was served like a feast. There were about fifty tables, and all fully occupied. Each table has a large roasted turkey; some have roasted pork.

Non- stop flows of hard liquor and Xavier had consumed five mugs even before dinner started. "Would you get drunk?" I query him. "Of course not! We are immune to it!" he teased. "But you are not allowed to drink, not until we succeed in invading Eradian!" he chuckled. After dinner, the packs gathered in the field equipped for departure. "We will be riding horses instead of running there! We will attack from all corners of the kingdom. Glenn, you will take from South; Rivia, you will take from East, and I will take from West. North of Eradian is Poseitheas so they will protect from the sea." Xavier commanded. Xavier is the alpha and the King of Bellicus. All the packs' alpha nodded.