Chapter 35: Deeper than the ocean part 2

Subaru POV

I walk over to her an tried to wake her up when I noticed a strong smell of blood. Then I saw a huge wound on her shoulder, I took a closer look at it and realised it wasn't an animal it must have been a person. I tried to heal her wound by licking it...

A/N: case nobody knows a vampires salvia has healing powers)

I stoped licking the wound and after three seconds it started to close up completely. I then bit my wrist, sucked some blood of mine and gave it to Y/N by kissing her. 'Hopefully she is gonna wake up ' I thought. Jenna and I set up a camp and put her close to the fire after talking a bit I layed down next to Y/N holding her close I fell asleep....

Y/N POV

When I woke up I noticed I was in a tent lying in a sleeping bag under my head was a black jacket which I knew very well it was Subaru's jacket. i turned to get up as fast as possible but well as clumsy as I am I fell onto my beautiful ass and that wasn't quite comfortable in fact that hurted a lot. In an blink of an eye I saw a white haired male staring at me with loving eyes and a non showing emotion face. ,,SUBARU!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

So guys thats it again for now😇

Sorry it took so long for me to write something again but I kinda ran out of ideas but now I am back with new ideas and a lot of time meaning I will post regularly now😂🙏🏻🙈❤️

Btw what do ya think will happen next🤔🤔🤔

Peace out

Your

Author Chan
Lu423na😇❤️

---------------------------------------------------------