Library Can Be Misterious

After training with slaves end . I Got in my room on time for lunch.

Angela is coming in and ask me:
My princess do you plan to go out.

I am not plan to go out because I don't feel good today.(Yue)

I understand princess. She said and Got Away.

Now in what library I must go.
Magic library Sounds good for than what I plan to found.

TIME SKIP

Now when I come I must found some spells if they exist if not I must make them and I must learn how to make some things.

I want to try find spell who name is Poker face. Than face can Be good  for business. And when you do not want to be ashemed for something or want to relise a killing intent to make somone scared.

And I heard than many important persons Like King have skill called Actor. Than skill can change voice and presance around you and helps you lie.

Poker face and Actor will be very good combination. But than is skill than only important person can have than skill . But it must be in here.

I know I tryed to make an image of than skill but it does not work.

The things I want to learn are:
1. how to make weapons ,
2. ,my Wolf form,
3. sistem of adventure guilde ,
4. poisons
5. contact with beast and another race
6. How to make potions
7. And most important are...........

Weak points of monsters and another race . Than would be mine ultimate weapon  when I want to gain experiense and money .

I know than race must have a weak points because I one time get my wings out and one wing started to hurt Like hell when it touched wooden closet. It looks Like they are very sensitive points.

If you don't understand it hurt Like third leg of mens and hundred times worse.

TIME SKIP

Now is is one hour later and I did not found anything.

Maybe I Got to turn off the lights and come later.

I started to turn off lights with my Air or wind magic,one by one.

Now I have only to turn off last light in room .

Kreak

One wall fade Away and left me shoked staring at steirs . In the middle where stairs on right and left where books.

This books must be something good when their are hiden Like this.

To say this in royal bloodline of Crystal kindom there are always many People with air magic.
So than means this is only for loyal family. So than means you must be Royal and have air element.

Now I go down the stairs and read the title of books.

Some of them is about contact with beast and another races, some of them is how to kill without Blood and many skills for assansintion, how to make legendary weapons and poisons than are strong enough to kill a dragon some are about Rare potions.

Now I come where ways are divide on left and right.

On left are dirty things about nobles in all five contry on continent. This is some of their affair some anssasinations and some crime they did.

On right there are weak points of beast and another races ,all Crystal kindom knows about another race, and some weakness and I found book about skills like actor .

Only thing I did not found is about adventure guilde. It does not matter now. I Will learn it when I start going to guilde. This mean than guilde have diffrent sistem.

So some of this info are like gold to others. I'll read all of this and I will be prepered for meeting some of these Noble man .

Now is better to start reading as many as I can Before dinner.

TIME SKIP

Bye Angela, see you tomorow. Angela get out of my room after I ate dinner.

I read some of books in secret part of library but not all I go again after training. Now I Got to train Actor to be perfect with Poker face.

Yes, than was first book I wanted to read and I make skill Poker face.

Second book was about beastmans only because of my Wolf form and weak points of them. We all know it is better when you know than when you know  your weakness , because people who know their weakness are strong.

Than is the only books I Got to read .

So to say It Actor is one skill than run trough Royal bloodline of Crystal kindom. Than skill help kings have a killing intent. To activate this skill you must be from loyal family or have respect and title of big noble.
Skill have only one limit and than is it's master power ,for this skill you must have big mana potential. It don't work on People with a same skill and stronger .

When I conbine Actor and Poker face all People than I don't want close Will think I am cold than is good defense with People.

About Wolf beastmans is than their stamina is better in their human form than with others people. Many of them can't use magic but they are best fighters after demons. They weak spot are their tail who is very sensitive. They have best senses of all race. If you are a lone Wolf you can Got stronger faster than normal person.

Than is why I Got so fast on this level , I been thinking than it was luck.

Now I must start to meditate mana .

Worlds: 932