Chapter 3: Understandable?

We ran outside and saw the guys waiting inside Michael's car when Abby walked right in front of me. "Abby move." I said sternly. "Oh my god..Luke Hemmings! It's Luke-" She started to say when Luke put his hand on her mouth and shushing her. She nodded as he removed his hand. "So where are the rest of them?" She whispered. "None of your business. Come on Luke." I said walking around Abby with Luke. We thought we were in the clear when we heard Abby scream, "HE'S OVER HERE!! IT'S LUKE HEMMINGS!!" We turned around and saw the group of screaming girls running towards us. Dammit Abby. "Go!" Luke yelled running towards the car. "Hurry!" Calum screamed. "Come on slow pokes!" Ashton screamed gesturing us harder. We jumped through the window of the car as Michael drove off. "We made it." I said, out of breath. "Damn I feel so out of shape." Luke said out of breath as well. We drove back to our house, all of us sitting on the couch. "So I heard he was gonna suspend you? What for?" Michael asked. "For the same reason I told you this morning. Your fans hate me. I just defended myself this time." I said crossing my arms. "So you beat some girl up? I don't know if I should be proud or not." Michael laughed. "What the fuck are you talking about?" My dad said stumbling down down the stairs. "You guys should go in the kitchen or something. Let me and Michael handle this." I said breaking the sudden silence. "Be careful." Luke whispered touching my shoulder and then following Calum and Ashton into the kitchen. "Did you hear me!? What are you f*cking talking about!" He yelled standing in front of us. "I got in a fight." I answered. "You did!? What the f*ck is your problem!?" He yelled raising his voice. "Dad calm down-  "Shut up!" He said inturrupting Michael. "Dad don't get mad at Michael. You were mad at me right?" I stood up. "B*tch!" Dad yelled slapping me to the ground. "Rachel!' Michael jumped helping me back to my feet. "Now you want to tell me why you got in a fight?" Dad said. "Because a girl called me a slut and I defended myself." I sniffled. "Haven't I taught you any better than that!?" He raised his voice again. "So you want me not to defend myself!? You want me to just let people push me around!? I'm sorry dad I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!" I yelled running up to my room and slamming the door. "He just doesn't understand!" I yelled kicking the door. "NOBODY UNDERSTANDS!" I screamed looking for my blade. "I'm sorry Michael. I'm sorry Luke. I know I promised." I cried holding the blade to my wrist. "Rachel wait!" Luke suddenly appeard stopping me before I let the blood run. "I know I promised but I can't take it anymore. My dad hates me and doesn't understand anything! He thinks drinking will cover up all the sh*t he's done to Michael and I. I'm done." I cried moving the blade closer to my skin. "Please don't. I'm begging you." Luke cried slowly placing his lips on mine. "Make the pain go away." I cried as I dropped the blade. "I'm sorry." Luke said compassionetly as he wiped my tears away. "Please make it stop." I whispered as he pressed his lips on mine. He then placed his warm hands under my shirt makng my body tingle all over. I started to back up, still kissing him, and fell on my bed. "Luke wait." I said  looking up at him. "What?" He said kissing my neck . "We can't do this. At least not here." I said. "How about you come over to my house tonight? We could you know, pick up where we started?" He whispered in my ear before letting me up. "Alright." I smiled fixing my shirt.