someone left his bag

we finaally arrived in bergen. i breathed in the fresh air.

namjoon: oo it's cool and warm at the same time

hoseok: yeah i love it

we gathered together and the manager gave us a guide map and some money. they gave us a destination and we have to get there so we found the nearest bus station. namjoon oppa and i are the only ones that could speak english so we quickly asked the nearest guide and asked for some guidance. soon we found ourselves sitting inside a bus and heading to the city. i sat beside namjoon oppa and started taking pictures of the view along the way. honestly the pictures don't even do the view any justice. they're too beautiful.

we finally arrived and took our bags out. well except jimin oppa. he was too engrossed with the view that he apparently forgot to get the bag himself. oh my goodness. the rest of us just stayed back and watched him panicking.

y/n: why am i not surprised. what is he going to do now?

jin: well we have to call the bus company now

jimin ran back to us looking worried but laughing

hoseok: what is wrong with youuu

jimin: ahh sorryy i completely forgott

yoongi: oh myy.. the bus was here for like 10 minutes

i didn't know whether to laugh at jimin oppa or panic with him. oh well, as long as my stuff's with me, i ain't gotta panic.

y/n: jimin oppa, call them yourself :p

jimin:  you know i can't speak english

y/n: well why'd you leave your bagg

namjoon: stopp i'll call them then. don't fight.

we all kinda just stood in the middle of the area waiting for namjoon to finish his call. when he finished, he said that they will call back so now it's time to go to our first hostel. on the way there all of us started teasing jimin for losing his bag. he was starting to get quiet so i started to feel bad and started walking beside him.

y/n: hey you're really stupid but dont woryy. it's probably still theree and they'll give it back to you. and well if it's gone, then i'll buy you all the stuff you need :) deal? now cheer up oppa!

jimin: aww thanks babyy, sorry i got all of us in a little trouble. and DEAL! but promise?

he ruffled my hair and smiled

y/n: mhmm

he offered to bring my bag so i let him. it made him feel better. we walked more and finally found the place we'll be staying in. we quickly put our bags inside and went outside again for lunch. we found a place and namjoon got a call back saying that they have jimin's bag. 

jimin: am i going alone to get it?

namjoon: yeah ofc you should

y/n: i can come with him

namjoon: no i mean we already helped him up to this point, he should get it for himself. it'll also be good content.

i looked to jimin oppa and he looked really nervous. i knew that he didn't want to go alone. before i could say anything else, food came and the crew told us to eat. when we were almost done eating, they told jimin to get his bag now.

y/n: you can do this oppa! easyy

i think he was too nervous to say anything and went out quickly, wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. we all watched him leave and proceeded to buy desserts and chilled.