PART 12

# Y/n pov

" I'm home "

You said as you opened the door but no one responded to your words. You looked around the house and no one was there untill a man come and stand in front of you with a smile.

" Why are you home ? I thought all of you have dance practice today until late night ?"

You asked.

" I got a fever "

Jungkook said with a smile.

" And you're smiling ?"

You asked.

" Yes "

He said and get closer to you. You were about to take some step back but he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

" Because I can be with you. Just you , and me "

He said. For minutes , you didn't pushed him and looked at his perfect face.

" Can't resist me huh ?"

You pushed him as soon as he said that. You cleared your throat.

" This is not gonna work on me. I love Jun oppa. Well , Chan oppa once loved me too but he gave up earlier than I thought he'll be. It must be because my love for Jun oppa is very strong and--

" But that is Chan. I am Jeun Jungkook. I'm known for golden maknae because I'm perfect. I have what Jun or Chan don't have and--

" Enough ! "

You said and get in your room.

Huh ! That crazy man ! I know he's perfect than the others in this house but how can he said like that about Jun and Chan oppa !

" Argh I hate him "

" Nope , you're not "

" Aish you scared me ! When did you get in my room ?"

" Your room ? I thought you , me and Jun are a sharing a room "

He said , made you realize it.

" Well , before this , this room is mine"

" But now it's ours "

He said.

" Okay fine. You win. Now what do you want ?"

" I want you "

His word made you speechless. He looked into your eyes.

" I love you "

He added.

" I'm not in the mood to play-

He cut your word by kissing your lips. Unbelievably , you didn't push him. You closed your eyes and let him do what he wanted. He licks your upper lips , asking for an entrance , you opened your mouth and let his tounge travel in your mouth. It...feels good.

" Kiss me back "

He said without breaking the kiss. You stand on your toes because of his height and  wrapped your arms around his neck. Your tounge starts to travel in his mouth too. He moaned when you bite his bottom lips. He break the kiss slowly and looked into your eyes.

" My Bts hyungs and my plan was to make you fall in love with Jimin hyung but now , because of that stupid plan , I know you , I got closer with you and fall in love with you , for real "

He said. You looked into his eyes.

And why do I kissed you back ? Why didn't I pushed you when you kissed me ?