Copyright Statement

© 2012 MeltedIce

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

If you are found copying any part of this book and calling it your own (that's called plagiarism guys), the punishments may be and are not limited to:

Having my wild pack of three headed dogs set on you...

Being forced to live with Peeves the poltergeist for the rest of your life...

A life sentence in Azkaban...

A fine of $256,153,986,915,742,147,341 in change, preferably all knuts and/or galleons because I don't understand this muggle money... (Either way that's two hundred and fifty six quintillion, one hundred fifty three quadrillion, nine hundred eighty six trillion, nine hundred fifteen billion, seven hundred and forty two million, one hundred and forty seven thousand, three hundred and forty one dollars... USD. Hope you've been saving up that Christmas money.)

And worst of all, not being invited to my birthday party. :3

So be wise, don't plagiarize.

**This is my first book on Wattpad and it's kinda from a while ago, so it's definitely not my best and constructive criticism is always welcome. :) if you fan me/vote for my story I'll seriously appreciate it and buy EVERYONE cookies. <3 Also, I'm always looking for new stories to read so message me if you'd like me to read yours.**