Discovered

San had you hide somewhere on the ship so it wouldn’t be suspicious. Luckily not many people were one when you arrived so San could easily sneak you somewhere. You ended up staying the night in a storage room filled with things in various boxes. And, surprisingly, it wasn’t that uncomfortable. Except for the smell, but you got used to it. 

You were woken up by sunlight flooding through the boards of the ship. The sound of the ocean passing by began to flood your ears. You smiled to yourself. You were finally gone. You stood up on one of the boxes and stretched. Finally away from the castle, your parents, marrying a ugly bastard,

Zach.

Realization hit you. You left behind your only friend to face your parents wrath. You knew it was selfish to leave him behind, but Zach was tough. He’d manage. Hopefully. Plus, he’s known that you’ve wanted to get out of the castle for years, he would understand, right? You were knocked out of your thought you heard a door being swung open.

You crouched back down on the box, listening. Although it wasn’t long before you heard a familiar voice. “Princess?” San called. You stood back up above the box you were behind. “Please don’t call me princess, (Y/N) is fine.” He stared back at you and gave you a quick smile. “Fine...princess.” you rolled your eyes as he smirked. You walked over the boxes to him, jumping onto the fall before him. 

“So, do want to explain what I’m going to be doing now that I’m here?” You brushed yourself off a bit as you waited for San’s answer. “I’m not sure, yet. I still need to think of a way to tell the captain that I brought you without his permission.” “Wait, so you didn’t tell him you brought me here?” You looked back at him with shock. “Well, not exactly. But I had my reasons, I-” He was cut short by the door swinging open.

Another one of the men you remember leaving the ship stood in shock as he laid eyes upon you. He had light brown hair, and very puppy-like eyes. He was also fairly tall, not as tall as Zach, but still tall, and a fairly well built body. He looked from you to San. 

“What did you do? What is the princess doing here?” He quickly asked San. San rushed to close the door behind the man, looking a bit panicked. “Not so loud, would you? No one knows she’s here.” “No, really?” “I had my reasons, ok? I’ll explain later.” “What possible reason could you have to kidnap a princess?” “I didn’t kidnap her!” “If he was trying to kidnap me I wouldn’t be here and he’d be dead. I came willingly.” You pitched in. 

The both looked at you for a moment. The other man signed. “San, you need to tell the captain that she’s here.” “I know, Yunho. I just don’t know how.” Yunho paused to think for a moment. Until the door opened again. A man about the same height as San with quite long black hair opened the door. 

“Did I hear princess?” “NOT NOW WOOYOUNG!” They both shouted at the man. Wooyoung looked startled for a moment before he walked out. San looked back at Yunho. “Will you come with me to tell the captain?” San begged. “What? No! I’m not being part of this!” “What? Why!? The captain likes you, he’ll listen to me if you come!” “I had nothing to do with this San. You need to take responsibility for kidnapping the princess.” “Again, he didn’t kidnap me. He would be dead because I would have kicked his ass if he tried to kidnap me.” San glanced at you. “You seem very sure that you would’ve beat me.” “I’m stronger than I look.” You leaned back onto the boxes and smiled teasingly at him. 

But before another word could be said, someone broke down the door before you three. “I heard the princess was on board?”