texting

You woke up and looked at Tony who was still sleeping soundly. You kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes and smiled at you. "Good morning baby..." he said groggily. His voice was deep and a little raspy, something you truly admired.

"Morning Tones," you said running your fingers through his hair. You tried getting up but he just grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. "Tony... I have to go to work," you said. "No you don't. You can stay right here with your boyfriend," he said putting his face in your neck.

You sighed then he rubbed your side carefully then kissed your neck and shoulder. "You're so warm..." he mumbled. You chuckled then closed your eyes. Tony messed with your underwear then tried pulling it off but you playfully hit his back.

"Don't even think about it Stark... I've gotta go," you said. Tony groaned then moved his hand. You looked down at his boxers and saw that he was hard. To mess with him, you gave it a small squeeze before getting up. "Babeeee whyyyy," he whined.

You laughed then went and took a shower. When you were done, you brushed your teeth then got dressed. When Tony saw you he smirked. "Babe... I'm going to be late," you said. "Just a few minutes," he said. You sighed and gave him a kiss then he pulled you closer.

You pulled away and Tony frowned. "What gives?!" He said annoyed. You cupped his chin and looked into his eyes. "I have to go to work. Now can you behave yourself?" You said. "Nope. I cannot behave myself," he said crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes then kissed his cheek.

"I'm horny and I would like to have sex," he said. "Wow... straight to the point, huh?" You said. He nodded and you chuckled. You got closer to him and he smiled. "Wait until I get home. You better not do anything about this..." you said palming him. He groaned then you smirked. "Goodbye Tony..." you said. "Bye y/n," he said.

You left the house then went to work. While you were there you had to go to a meeting. During the meeting, you could feel your phone vibrate. You looked at it and saw a text from Tony.

You opened them and saw pictures of Tony just laying in bed, still in his boxers but his hand was in them. You blushed then put your phone away. "Ms. L/n? Are you alright?" Your boss asked. "Hm? Oh yes I'm fine. Carry on," you said. He continued to talk then your phone vibrated again.

You were scared to look, afraid of what Tony had done. You looked anyway and saw that he was completely nude. The text after that read, "I miss you baby...".

You put your phone away then cleared your throat. You tried your best to pay attention but just the image of Tony laying in bed naked distracted you.

As the day progressed, you were anxious to get home. You couldn't take it anymore. When you were finally allowed to go home you were beyond thrilled. You rushed home and went inside your house and saw Tony in the kitchen making some food.

"Hey sweetheart, how was work?" He said. "Fine," you told him crossing your arms. "I'm glad," he said with a cute smile. He gave you a kiss and you looked at him confused. "Tony... you can't send me nudes at work then once I get home do nothing," you said.

Tony chuckled then picked you up and set you down on the counter and looked at you. "I am doing something..." he said. "Like what?" You said. "Making myself food," he said pointing to it. You sighed and put your face in his neck.

"Don't be difficult babe," you said. "How am I being difficult? I just want to eat," he said. You looked at him and saw him looking at his food. You turned his head and gave him a kiss. He smiled into it then he held your waist.

He kissed your cheek then made his way down to your neck. You ran your fingers through his hair, tugging on it slightly. Tony pulled away and looked into your eyes and smirked. He picked you up then took you to your room.

"What about your food?" You asked. "I'll eat it later. Right now... I'm focused on you," he said. You giggled then he laid you on the bed and leaned down on you. "I love you," he said looking into your eyes. "I love you too," you said playing with his hair. He gave you a kiss then... let's just say you weren't able to walk properly the next day.