Healing

You found Tanjiro and Nezuko, both in extremely poor conditions. You recognized something before passing out.... You had been bleeding, but you had no clue how, or where from.

You woke up with Shinobu and tomioka. You weren't restrained but Tanjiro and Nezuko were being held by unfamiliar hands.

"Hey!! What are you doing?!" You shouted anger coursing through you.

"We allowed you to keep your blade, don't make us regret it." Shinobu smiled. The Hashira were those around you. You gulped nervously and let your breath out shakily.

"Those under trial are Tanjiro and the Demon Nezuko." Shinobu said. "Letting a demon keep it's life is strictly forbidden so Tomioka and Y/n are in questioning too."

You felt the air around you still. "This is stupid." You muttered.

"What?!" Shinobu said shocked. "That's extremely rude! This is an extreme matter y/n!"

"Nezuko hasn't killed a single person, you could all tell that if you spent a bit more time looking into her behavior instead of instantly accusing the both of them." You growled.

"Y/n, it'd be better to not argue about this yet." Tomioka sighed. "You're gonna face a death penalty if you keep disrespecting the Hashira."

"Sometimes I wish I could lend people my eyes." You sighed. "After years of living in a hell hole full of demons I'm normally say that every demon is guilty, but this girl cares about humans."

"That's impossible." Iguro said sitting in the tree with his snake.

"I swear." You said. "She thinks as humans as friends and family... Demons are her enemy, even if she is one herself." Shinobu tugged your kimono to the side slightly revealing your wolf bite wound to the sun. You hissed in pain.

"What is this?" She asked.

"My wound got infected with demon blood!!! It hurts! Let go!" You cried.

"Stop!" Tanjiro looked sad as though he were going to cry. Your arm was fine, just bleeding a little, you watched as Shinazugawa brought out Nezuko's box. Your eyes spiked and you felt all the blood rush to your arms, it begun gushing out of your shoulder.

"Sir! You have to put that ba-"

"Let her go!!" Turns out Tanjiro was just as mad as you.

"There is no question that all demons should be extinguished." Shinazugawa growled, he stabbed his sword into the box and you drew yours.

"How dare you!!?" You charged at him with the sword as Tanjiro head butted him. You dropped one of your swords by your foot as you hugged the case Nezuko was in, your blood was getting everywhere but nezuko didn't react. You bowed in front of the head of the demon slayer core, refusing to let go of Nezuko's box.

"Sir, what do you make of this?" Shinazugawa asked.

"Tanjiro and the Demon Nezuko have been pardoned." He smiled. You let yourself relax and fall to the ground. You were so exhausted and your wounds had reopened. You were so relieved. "I hope you will all agree with my decision."