First day of summer

Ellie's POV
Hi I'm elli caniff I have a older brother named Taylor me and him get along really we'll he's in this group called magcon I haven't met any of his friends yet but he's taking me this summer to the meet and greet to meet them. I have red long hair and brown eyes my natural hair couloir is blonde but I keep it red Taylor thinks it's retarted but I don't. I was in school doing my work I was sitting next to this kid named mike and on the other side was his twin Ryan there shy but they will sometimes talk to me. the bell rang for the end of the day I got up and grabbed my bag and left I get bullied cause I'm related to Taylor we'll I am his little sister " hey bitch ". I heard the foot ball captain say he was the most hottest guy in school also the player but to me he was a huge pile of shit " fuck off ". I said walking faster only to be pulled back bye one of his so called ' sluts ' " don't talk to him like that you whore ". she said she had blonde bleached hair and a caked face of make up " look who's talking at least I don't have a caked face and fake boobs ". I said smirking that was it calum the big pile of shit slapped me and it hurt like hell I got on top of him and started throwing punches. then he got on top of me and started beating me up I saw the twins trying to get him off there the soccer captains of the school team witch is awesome " wow calum u hit like a little girl ". I said laughing Ryan and mike where trying hard not to laugh I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag " thanks Ryan and mike ". I said hugging them they nodded and I walked off I got out of the school and saw Taylor waiting by his car girls where surrounding him and he was mouthing help to me I just giggled and ran up to him and hugged him " hey big bro ". I said still hugging him " hey little sisy ". he said laughing I got Into the car so did he " what the hell is on your fucking cheek ". Taylor yelled I forgot I didn't cover it up " uh I uh I hit my head on my locker trying to open it ". I said " your lying what actually happened ". he said crossing his arms waiting for me to answer. dammit he knows we'll he knows when I stutter that means I'm lying fucking tard " fine this guy named big pile of shit known as ' calum the player ' hit me sam with his caked face slut and then we got into a fight then these twins came and took him off me then I said ' wow calum u hit like a little girl ' ". I said in one breath Taylor was just sitting there in shock then he burst into tears of laughter. " that would of been funny to see ". He said after his stupid laughing fit we headed to the house once we got there I got out and walked up the stairs I walked in only to see my bags packed and Taylor's to " what the hell is going on ". I asked my mom since she was standing there " u and Taylor can't live here anymore we bought u a house Taylor knows where it is ". she said I let a tear slip down my cheek I can't believe my own parents would kick me and Taylor out of the house I grabbed my bags and walked out Taylor was there he knew it so he went and grabbed his stuff me and him left.

" I can't believe are own FUCKING parents would kick us out like that ". Taylor said I flinch at his words he apologized and we rode tile we got to LA " wow that took long ". I said yawning " yeah it did ". Taylor mumbled he got out of the car and grabbed my bags and his " Tay Tay u don't half to let me see my bags ". I said grabbing them we got in the house we where staying at it was bigger than are old house and it was just me and Taylor staying in it " hey Ellie umm uh is it okay if Dillion moves in with us for awhile ". Taylor said sounding nervous " yeah sure and why are u so nervous ". I said a little confused " it's nothing just go finish un packing okay ". he said walking away " okay that was weird ". I said talking to myself. I walked up the stairs and found my bedroom I put my bags down and looked around. I had red walls a black bed with black sheets and a shelf for all my books that I read and a desk for me to put my computer away " HEY ELL DILLY IS HERE ". Taylor yelled he must be hyper again I put my stuff away really quickly and ran down stairs a really cute guy he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes " oh yeah Dillion this is my younger sister elli and elli this is my best friend Dillion ". Taylor said I put my hand out to shake but instead I got a hug " nice to meet u elli ". Dillion said still hugging me " umm dill I think u should let her go now ". Taylor said awkwardly. me and Dillion split from each other and I blushed a little " so what are we gonna do today ". I asked " remember magcon is tomorrow witch means all the boys we'll be staying with us ". Taylor said him and Dillion went into the long room I rolled my eyes and went back up to my room.