School

Elli's POV
It's been 2 months since jake and I have been dating but the thing is that me and him are getting distance from each other witch is bad and today is my first day of school. " ELL HURRY YO ASS UP OR UR GONNA BE LATE ". I heard Taylor yell I rolled my eyes and put on my crop top and light blue ripped high waist shorts they had red paint stuff on them witch made them look hot as hell. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs I saw Taylor waiting by the door I put on my white converse and walked up to him and grabbed my bag we walked out of the house. me and him got into the car and he started driving to my new school. we arrived and I was about I get out when Tay stopped me " I love you fat ass ". he said I rolled my eyes " I love me too ". I said sarcastically " HEY ". Taylor said fake hurting I giggled and hugged him " love ya too ". I said and got out of the car I started walking to the gate I saw cheer leaders coming my way " hey are u new here ". a blonde girl asked I nodded shyly " oh awesome do you want us to show you around ". She asked politely I shook my head " no thanks I got this ". I said and smiled they nodded and walked towards a group of guys. while I was walking into the office I bumped into someone " oh my god I'm so sorry ". a voice said it sounded like a guy I looked up and saw the cutest guy on earth he had black hair and pearcing blue eyes " oh no it's alright I should have been watching where I was going anyway ". I said laughing a little " hey aren't you new here ". He asked I nodded " oh okay what's your name beautiful ". he asked I looked down and blushed " uh elli what about u ". I asked smiling " Collin ". he said smiling I smiled back " oh I gotta go I need to find out witch classes I have ". I said.

I finally got out of school I actually liked it here I already made friends there names are ' Collin the cute guy, kaity, Payton, Brent( and not Brent Rivera either ), jay, Erin and Kelly and Lilly there twins. I saw Taylor's car and ran up to it and hopped in " how was school ". He asked once I got buckled " it was great I already made friends ". I said smiling " finally ugly made friends ". He said jokingly I laughed sarcastically " look who's talking ". I said he instantly stopped laughing and coughed I laughed. I couldn't stop laughing and Idn why we where already at the house I got out of the car and fell onto the grass still laughing " god cut the shit already your getting annoying ". Taylor said and that made me laugh even harder. he rolled his eyes and walked into the house I saw jake come out of his house with another girl that made stop laughing I hid behind Taylor's car and started silently crying I heard a car start and then it was quit all I could hear was me sobbing I heard foot steps coming closer then I saw jake come towards me so I standed up " hey babe what's wrong ". he asked I just shook my head " I can't believe you. you promised and btw where soooo done with this you can go fuck sluts all you want now ". I said walking off " BABE WAIT ". he said I just shook my head and walked into my house and closed the door " hey what's wrong ". Taylor asked hugging me once he saw me " jake cheated on me ". I said sobbing " WHAT THE FUCK ". He yelled he stormed out the door I tried to stop him but I was to late jake was laying there on the ground all bloody I ran up to him and bent down " are u okay jake ". I asked he looked down sad that I didn't call him jakey " yeah I guess ". he said he got up and walked to his house leaving me here not knowing what to do. After that I went inside and went straight up to my room " hey are you okay ". Dillion asked when he came into my room I nodded and looked down " your lying ". he said hugging me I hugged back you see me and dill got really close these past few months and jake didn't like it but I didn't care I still hung out with him also cameron me and him act crazy around each other but the thing is I think I'm falling for him!!!!

****************/•••••••••••••••••••€€€€€€€€€€€€££££££€€€€€___\|€{!|**!}£]£' sorry for the short chapter hope you like it so far!!!(:

Follow me on
Instagram- swagin_magcon_janoskians
& swag_magcon_mahone_bieber

Twitter-_Espinosa_grier

Thanks for reading my little swaggers :))) !!!!!!!!!