Im back

3 days later...
Elli'S POV
I'm back at my house now I forgived Taylor since he was crying about how much he missed me and Nash said he was bringing a couple friends over for me to meet so I was getting ready I was wearing high waisted ripped skinny jeans they where yellow and sorda light green and a yellow crop top that ses ' I just don't give a fuck' aha and converse I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and went into the living room to see Taylor laying on the couch and Dillion and Cindy cuddling on the other couch I went and laid down with Taylor and cuddled with him not in a couple way either. the front door opened and I heard laughter five boys came in with Nash and cameron and the rest of the magcon crew. I ran up to cameron and pecked his lips " oh yeah elli this is ' beau, jai, luke, daniel known as skip and James " Nash said I waved they all looked quit cute " so Taylor what are you guys watching ". Matt said sitting on tays stomach witch made Taylor groan I giggled cam looked down and picked me up he brought me to the corner couch and sat me down on his lap I kissed him and he kissed back. " hey not in here you aren't doing it or never again tile she turns 20 " Taylor said grabbing me off of Cameron's lap and sitting on his lap witch made me pout " hey he's my boyfriend not yours ". I said grabbing Taylor's arm and trying to pull him off. " so we should all watch a horror movie ". Hayes said we all nodded I sat in cams lap with Taylor between my legs " babe I need to use the washroom I'll be right back ". I said getting up cam nodded not paying attain to me but the movie I just rolled my eyes and got up and walked away I was walking through the hall when I bumped into someone " oh my god I'm so sorry ". an Aussie voice said I looked up and saw it was one of the twins I think his name is jai " oh no it's alright ". I said laughing a little he smiled " aren't you tays little sister cameron always talks about ". he asked I nodded and blushed " oh we'll you sound like a awesome funny person ". he said " haha yeah right ". I said laughing " aha you sound funny too but I think I should get back to the movie before Nash gets curious ". he said walking off I smiled and went to the washroom and did my busnes. I got back out and started walking to the living room but got stopped by someone I looked up and saw cameron " wanna go up to your room ". he asked I nodded and he picked me up and carried me to my room.

" Babe do you wanna have some fun to tonight ". cam asked me I just nodded he started kissing down my neck( um sorry my fagots I'm not gonna do a gross ass scene that would just be eww okay byeeee) after me and cam had fun me and him where cuddling in bed together watching tv,

Hayes POV
I got a call from my girlfriend spencer so I had to leave tays house I was skateboarding to her house I walked up with my skate board once I got there and knocked on the door ' come in ' someone said I walked in and saw spencer and her older brother talking his name was Collin " oh hi Hayes what's up ". Collin asked " just came to see spencer ". I said smiling he smiled back and got up and walked up to his room " hey Hayes do you wanna go watch a movie together ". spencer asked I nodded. spencer had black hair and bright green eyes just like her brother just that her brother had pearcing blue eyes " alright let's go then ". she said grabbing my hand we walked to the movies since it wasn't far from her house we walked in and saw Spencer's Bullie was here spencer has been getting bullied cause she's dating me and her Bullie is my ex girlfriend riley " oh look who came with my boyfriend the little whore ". riley said fake gasping " fuck off riley I'm not your boyfriend I'm hers ". I said pointing to spencer and grabbing her hand and walking off " god she's so annoying ". Spencer mumbled I nodded me and spencer got in line and waited.

( after the movie )

Me and spencer decided to back to her house I was walking her home when I saw my bestfriend walking alone her name is Kayla " oh hey Kayla ". I said once we reached each other " hi Hayes and spencer ". she said she and spencer are best friends and yeah " what's up dogg ". spence said making me and Kayla laugh " nothing just getting home from my boyfriends house ". Kayla said I don't know why but I felt jealous maybe I like Kayla we'll i do but I don't just want to leave spencer for a different girl and also her best friend " oh...cool ". I said showing no emotion to them. after they stopped talking I walked spencer up to her door and kissed her goodnight.