8.

jinyoung is drunk. he wanted to forget about jaebeom, so he got drunk.

now jaebeom is all he's thinking about. and that's how he ends up knocking on jaebeom's front door.

his parents are gone, not that jinyoung can remember where they are. he doesn't really know anything that's going on but he knows that jaebeom told him at one point where his parents are going.

"jinyoung? are you okay?" jaebeom asks because it's obvious that the younger isn't okay, "are you drunk?"

jinyoung giggles and falls against jaebeom who doesn't let him fall. it's almost impressive that jinyoung even managed to get to jaebeom's house in the state he's in.

jaebeom pulls jinyoung to his room and gets him to sit down on his bed and then sits down next to him. he doesn't even know how to handle jinyoung, his best friend has never even been drunk.

jinyoung sits up, getting on his knees so he can get closer to jaebeom. he grabs his face and doesn't even think when he kisses jaebeom. he didn't plan on stopping anytime soon but jaebeom pulls jinyoung off of him and makes him sit back down.

"i love you, jaebeomie, i want to kiss you all the time," jinyoung admits, leaning against his best friend, "why don't you like me?"

"go to sleep, jinyoung, you aren't going to feel good in the morning."

jinyoung refuses to sleep until jaebeom agrees to lay down with him. he pouts at jaebeom who is standing in the middle of his room until he just gives in lays next to him.