Chapter 4

third pov

When Y/n cried the team can hear the pain in Y/n's cries. It broke the teams heart hearing Y/n in pain. When cried Takeda heard and told the caller he'll call back later and ran to see Y/n crying being comforted by Suga, Noya, Kei, and Hinata. 

Takeda went up to Y/n and held Y/n's other hand which made Y/n stop wailing but tears still coming down her face. Takeda gave Y/n a soft smile when Y/n opened her eyes and looked at him. Y/n sniffed and pouted making Hinata poke her lip.

Takeda: "It's okay to cry..you aren't alone. When you need someone you can call one of us and we will be there for you. I promise that we will take good care of you." he said softly. Making Y/n nod.

Hinata: "Okay guys let's go downstairs so Y/n can go shower and get changed."

This made Noya-san groan and Tsukishima huff in disagreement. Suga-san just smiled laughing at Noya and agreed with him. Noya-san removed his head and sat up along with Tsukishima and Y/n sat up slowly with HInata helping her.

Everyone left Y/n's room and Y/n grabbed a black oversized sweater and black shorts and undergarments and went to the bathroom. Taking off the bandages on her hands, Y/n threw them in the trash then stepped into the shower.

*after shower*

Y/n put on her clothes and had a towel on her neck. Y/n's hair is still wet but she didn't care and went downstair's to the team. When walking downstairs Y/n walked carefully and the team heard Y/n they all looked up and most of them blushed. Reason? because Y/n looks cute af.

Y/n: *rubs her eyes with her sweater paw and yawns* "Takeda/oto-san(dad), can you help me bandage my hands please?"

This made the boys squeal...that's right squeal...well some. (Here comes the Karasuno love interests)

Hinata: "Y-Y-Y-Y/N-SAN CUTE"

Kageyama: "C-C-CO..C-C-CUTE"

Nishinoya: "Y/N-SAN YOU'RE SO ADORABLE"

Tanaka: "YEAH WHAT YUU SAID"

Ennoshita: "You look really cute Y/n-san"

Sugawara: "You're adorable"

Tsukishima: "c-cute"

Yamaguchi: "A-A-ADORABLE"

Takeda: "Sure sweetie come here so Ennoshita-san can dry your hair. We don't want you to get sick now."

Y/n just nodded and sat on the floor in front of Ennoshita in between his legs. This makes him blush and he grabs the towel from her neck and starts drying Y/n's hair softly. Takeda wraps up Y/n's hands and asks her.

Takeda: "Do you want someone to stay over with you tonight?" Y/n thought for a bit and nodded. "Alright. Who do you want to stay over?" This made 8 boys hope she chooses them.

Y/n: "...Kei..." This made Tsukishima smile a bit but the other boys jealous.

The Love Interest: "KEI?! YOU CALL HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME?!" This made Y/n look at them confused and nodded. "Call us by our first names too!" Y/n gave them a small smile and nodded. After a while Takeda finishes up Y/ns hands and Ennoshita finishes drying Y/n's hair getting up ruffling her hair.

Asahi: "Alright guys lets go home, it's getting dark. Plus we got something to plan for a certain someone..." Asashi smirks making the team shudder but Y/n clueless because she's dozing off.

The team nods and get's Y/n's number putting her in a group chat without Daichi in it and says bye and Kei goes home to get extra clothes while Y/n waits for him on the couch. While waiting Y/n falls asleep, Kei comes to see Y/n asleep on the couch and takes a picture and sent it too the group chat.

Kei then picks up Y/n bridal style and takes Y/n to her room. Arriving to Y/n's room, Kei closes the door with his foot and sets Y/n on the bed while he goes shower. When Kei finished he came out to see Y/n sitting up with her eyes closed.

Tsukishima's pov

I come out to the shower and get dressed along with drying my hair. I come out to see Y/n sitting up with her eyes closed. I go up to her slowly.

Kei: "...Y/n?" She hummed and put her arms out just like a baby wanting to get picked up. I smiled a bit and picked Y/n up supporting her bottom so she doesn't slip and Y/n wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my ribs.

I shook my head smiling more and lied down on the bed with Y/n on top of me. I grabbed the blanket and put it over both of us. I looked down at Y/n who had her head rested on my chest. I wrapped on arm around her lower back and my other one running my hands through her hair. This made Y/n snuggle into me more making me blush.

Kei: "Goodnight Y/n"

Y/n: "Goodnight Kei"

 I then close my eyes and slept.

Third pov

*next day*

Y/n woke up to feel an arm around her waist. She turned her head to see a sleeping Tsukishima, Y/n didn't want to wake him up so she carefully got out of his grip and went to the bathroom changing into a hoodie and black cargo pants.

Y/n then went downstairs to make breakfast for Takeda, Tsukishima and her. Soon Takeda comes down and greets Y/n and eats quicks since he's got a meeting to go to and told Y/n what school she's going to, to explore. 

After a while Tsukishima came down in his uniform and saw Y/n cooking. He set his bag on the couch and went behind Y/n wrapping his arms around her waist and his chin rested on top of her head. Y/n leaned into the touch but then told him after a while.

Y/n: "Go sit so we can eat. You're gonna be late." Tsukishima hummed and sat at the table.

*After eating*

While walking Y/n decides to drop Tsukishima off before going to her new school for tour. While walking Tsukishima is having thoughts about Y/n and if she's going to be okay at her new school.

Tsukishima: "Oh Yeah..What school are you moving to?" While giving Y/n a side look to see her walking with her hands in her pants pockets.

Y/n: "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I'm going to..."

AHAHA COME BACK LATER