Chapter 2

third pov

It's been about a week since the event...Y/n wants to avoid Daichi and bf/n as much as possible but it just so hard for her. Daichi is hard to avoid since Y/n is the assistant coach of the team but Daichi and bf/n have been just popping everywhere Y/n is at.

She couldn't stand it anymore. Not wanting to see them with a throbbing heart and teary eyes. Not wanting to cry at home screaming her heart out because of the hurt she's been through. 

The team notice Daichi and Y/n not speaking much and are awkward with each other they want to question what happened to them but decided not to be rude and just kept it in their heads until one day Y/n's behavior had changed.

Takeda notice Y/n's behavior and decided to go to the doctors to see if she is diagnosed depression again. Ever since her parents abused and left her Y/n had depression for a while. But Daichi helped her but now he broke her again. After the doctors...She was diagnosed with depression and only told Ukai and the managers. She told them to keep it from the team.

Now Daichi hasn't even went up to Y/n to apologize or explain since that day and decided to date bf/n. he basically left Y/n.(sorry to the Daichi fans :( ) When Y/n heard the news it broke her heart, she hoped the team hasn't heard because she doesn't want them to worry but...

One day Y/n came to a decision. It was during practice, Y/n was just on the bench with her headphones in, leaning back and staring at the ceiling. She took one of her headphones off and told Takeda she needed to talk to him in private. To which he did and they both went to the bleachers so the team couldn't hear anything.

Y/n's pov

Takeda: "what's wrong sweetie"

I pulled out papers...legal adoption papers. I gave it to Takeda-sensei and let him read it. Then he teared up and sniffed. He smiled with tears in his eyes and nodded.

Takeda: "Of course I'll adopt you Y/n, you're like my daughter. I treat you like my own."

Once I heard that I smiled a bit and teared up at what I'm about to say next.

Y/n: "Thank you...but I'm also sorry..." This made Takeda tilt his head confused.

Y/n: "...I was wondering if I can move schools..." There was a moment of silence between them.

Takeda: "Is it because of Daichi and bf/n?..." I nodded.

Y/n: "No matter how hard I try to avoid them at school I can't. They are everywhere I am and it hurts..." my voice starts to crack and my tears start running down my face. "I want to move on but I can't when they are always in my sight being happy together..." I cry silently in my hands.

I felt Takeda wrap his arms around me soothing me with his words.

Takeda: "shhh...shhh. It's okay, If that's your choice I'll get you transferred in two days. I'll let tomorrow be the day you tell them you're moving okay?" I nodded and wiped my tears. "now let's finish practice and go home so I can do the paperwork for adoption and transfer." I nodded and we both went back to the benches.

I noticed Ukai, Kiyoko, and Yachi starring at my red eyes. I just gave the a small smile as Takeda decides to tell Ukai only making his eyes widen. I saw Ukai sigh and look at me...he open his arms for me to which I walked right into and hugged him back. Gripping the back of his jacket as tears come out again.

third pov

The team noticed this interaction and looked at Y/n worried except for Daichi. They decided to ask tomorrow. Not knowing that tomorrow is her last day at Karasuno and as their assistant coach.

*The next day at practice*

Ukai: "Alright guys we are not going to practice today. We have an announcement to make so everyone stand around." 

The team was confused but nothingness did what they were told. They notice Y/n in the back with a distant look in her eyes making them worried. Ukai then moved and let Y/n in front.

Y/n: She took a deep breath. "...I'm going to be transferring to a new school..." This made the boys heart drop. "And I just want to let you know that nothing is your guys fault, It's a problem that has been bothering me for a few days and I needed to fix myself." This made them confused.

"I just wanna say...make it to nationals. Practice. Learn new techniques. It's okay if you lose a game or set. That just means you have more room for improvement and learn from your mistakes." I smiled a bit and stared to get teary eyed making the team's eyes widen. They never seen Y/n cry before. Never.

Y/n's voice starts to crack a bit. "Don't put yourself down when things are getting hard..." Tears then fall down her face. "Know that you are good enough...so don't give up when things get tough. For me...go to nationals." Y/n wiped her tears quickly and sighed. "That's all I wanted to say. We'll see each other soon."

Y/n gave them a sad smile and gave them a group hug trying to avoid Daichi. Y/n and Takeda then walk to the doors to leave when a hand grabbed her wrist.

Daichi: "Y/n come on, don't do this. To us...to me-" She yanked her wrist out of his hold now facing him with teary eyes. ignoring everyone else. She yelled.

Y/n: "I was in love with you! okay? and you didn't love me back. Those three years meant nothing to you!" Her voice cracked. "You are the one that left me. You left me with bf/n! out of everyone BF/N! She was my best friend since middle school!" She walked closer to Daichi.

"I waited for you to explain or apology to me for the past week! To hear nothing but you dating her?!. What kind of bullshit are you on Sawamura!."

Daichi: "...Y/n come on don't be angry-"

Y/n: "I am not angry! I am in pain! And YOU put me here!" she said with pain in her voice and voice cracking. "The person who was supposed to love me more than anything. YOU put me in pain.."

Daichi: he sighed. "Okay fine, yeah I never really loved you, I love bf/n since middle school and we've been together since. I just got with you to get with Bf/n-"

Y/n: "I did EVERYTHING! you make you happy...I'm still in love with you and I HATE myself for it!" She looked directly in his eyes. "So you're not allowed to miss me when you do. You are NOT ALLOWED to miss me when YOU threw me away." 

Y/n clenched her hands into fist causing her nails to dig into her skin drawing blood that dripped down from her knuckles to the gym floor.

"YOU threw me away...and if I could give you one thing in life...I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, because only then would you see how much pain you put me through...And if bf/n leaves you...don't some back into my life where I'm trying to move on because YOU threw me away." Y/n breathes heavily.

Daichi: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "I don't want to hear it anymore Sawamura. It's over. It's been over since I saw you with her cheating on me that day. we're done." Her voice cracks at that and leaves the gym.

The team looks at Daichi in disbelief. It was all quiet till someone spoke.

Suga: "Daichi...You cheated on Y/n?"

Sorry for this sad chapter but like yeah I got inspired by the sad audios of tiktok so I put some of the sayings in the argument but yeah I hope you cried because lemme tell you I did.