Pytér Arachneson...

-By me

WARNING:
-FLUFF
-SPIDERFROST(crush)
-CUTE BACKGROUND
-BAD ENDING

<Sequel to my future book:>

<"Arachne's Descendant">

No one's PoV

Way before Odin became king. The ruler of asgard before was the Fearful Goddess: Arachne the Spider-Goddess of Weaponry, she had a heart of gold and cared for her people. She was the opposite in the Battle Field, she was very emotionless, with cold eyes, a cold heart, and she was bloodthirsty.

Then she had a descendant. She named him Pytér, but she never get to raise him because she died in the war between Odin and the other Nine Realms. Pytér was fully human, with light-brown curly hair, a slender body, white, and had beautiful green-eyes with 4 spider-legs behind him, and two front fangs, and he had 6 eyes. But he uses an illusion to cover his true form, but then one day, heimdall found him and had kept pytér safe in his arms, but he didn't knew that pytér sometimes go out, and he made friends.

Not just normal asgardian friends. But the princes of Asgard, yes Thor and Loki, they met under the small Sakura-Blossoming tree, thor and loki were playing catch, but then thor threw it way to high and it attached to one of the branches. "Thor! You threw it way to high! You oaf!" Loki yelled, "Sorry loki" thor rubbed the back of his neck. "Hurry up and help me get it" thor nodded, then he ran to loki and helped loki get on him, "Higher" loki said with fingers only inches away.

Then a beautiful sparrow with white wings, landed on top of the ball and pushed it to loki's palm. Loki looked surprised then gave a small smile, then he got off thor, "Thank you small sparrow!!" Thor yelled. The sparrow then turned into a human which is pytér with his illusion on, the both got startled, "You should be careful next-time" he said softly. Thor cackled and loki rolled his eyes and laughed, "What is your name?" Loki asked, "I am Pytér" he simply answered.

"I must say, you are quite charming Pytér" Thor said with a wide grin. Pytér only nodded with a flushed face, the prince of Asgard praised him, "I agree I guess" loki said with a pout. Pytér nodded and got off, the two flinched, not knowing what to do, but pytér landed softly on the grass, "Wow, your more charming now that your closer" thor said looking away with a flushed face.

Loki continued to stare. His eyes full of curiosity and amusement on the being infront of him, he gulped and looked away. When pytér realized what was happening he brust out laughing, "I- I can't believe it!!" Pytér clutched his stomach laughing softly, then Thor soon joined in along with Loki. "My, how embarrassed we were" loki said, gasping for air, thor and pytér did the same and nodded.

"So... Who wants to watch the clouds?" Pytér asked. The two nodded and followed him under the shade of the tree, they watched the clouds, then thor sat up. "Pytér, who takes care of you?" thor asked, pytér was silent for a moment "Heimdall, his name was Heimdall" both of the boys froze. Then they both smiled, "Heimdall? The gate keeper of the Bifrost! That is so cool!!" Thor boomed. Pytér and loki laughed and they continued to talk about stuff, then loki started to perform some magic that his mother Frigga thought him.

But then the sky was darkening. "Will we see each-other again pytér?" Loki asked, pytér just shrugged, and told them they will and waved good-bye. Pytér flew back to his home and transformed back to his human form without his illusion, "Heimdall!!" He cheered, pytér, then came in and saw heimdall removing his helmet. Heimdall saw him and patted pytér's shoulder, pytér hummed, heimdall chuckled and patted his head.

——————^°¥°^——————

"Pytér!!" Both thor and loki yelled. They were shocked, Odin(666) was pulling Pytér by the hair, hard, and yelling for no one to stop him. Frigga was begging for him to stop and that the child had done nothing, pytér was silently crying, odin opened the portal to the underworld. "Please, do not do this your Highness, please, have mercy" pytér pleaded, odin didn't pay attention and threw him into the portal.

Loki and Thor watched in horror. Frozen, then thor clutched his mother's gown and loki just looked down, "How could you...?" Frigga asked. Odin looked back, "He is a treat Frigga" odin said then left, frigga colasped on the ground, Loki then started to cry, and Thor stomped off to his room, sobbing. "How could he mother?" Loki asked, frigga hugged him close and started to hum a tune to calm him down, frigga was silent, sobbing, pitiying the young child was thrown into the underworld.

"Calm down now Loki, calm down" frigga said softly. Loki nodded and wiped away his tears, "He was our friend mother, a kind one" loki said, frigga nodded, running her hands through his hair. Loki soon calmed down, he went into thor's room, he saw him crying hard, gasping for air, "Brother?" Loki said, thor looked up and hugged him. "Why brother?! Why?!" Thor yelled, loki sobbed again, he shook his head and tried to comfort thor.

Let's to all say....

They never saw Pytér again...