It's you

Only a few minutes had passed, and the door finally opened, and there before Merildis stood her true father, King Thranduil. She looked up at him with tears flowing down her face, and she sadly whispered to him "Father, it's me" Thranduil immediately smiled at his beautiful, but hurt daughter that stood before him, and he took a few steps towards her, and rested his hand on her face, caressed her cheek and then he slowly kissed his daughters forehead, and then he hugged her with all his might, until he noticed the scar on her forehead, and he suddenly became concerned and asked "Your face!?What happened my love?" Merildis suddenly felt her heart begin to patch back together, and she answered him still sobbing, trying to catch her breath, still exhausted from running away, and said "I....I was running in the forest, and.....and then I...I......." then everything went black, she had passed out, but Thranduil quickly caught her before she fell, and then he screamed for his maids,servants, someone to help him with his helpless daughter who lay there in his arms, extremely weak, and unconscious.

-°-

Merildis had been carried to a guest room by one of his maids, but as soon as she set helpless Merildis on the bed, Thranduil said "No, please, put her in my room on my bed" and she answered "As you wish, my Lord"
-°-
It had been three days since Merildis was out, but suddenly she woke up alone in a beautiful room, decorated with silver and gold, and with closets filled with beautiful clothes that she could only dream of, Until she actually realized how big the bed was that she layed on with no energy. So she layed back down slowly in pain, and then suddenly the door opened, and it wasn't her father, but is was an elf who very much looked like him, he had long blonde hair, and blue eyes with a bow and arrow across his back. He slowly approaced her in amazement and with caution, and he curiously asked "Are you her?", "Am I who?" Merildis asked him weakly, and he replied "My lost sister, who my father had been talking about since the day you left?" Merildis immediately knew who was standing before her, it was her brother Legolas! She immediately shot up, not caring about her aching muscles and answered "Legolas, yes! yes! it's me, Merildis!" with tears in her eyes, they hugged each other very tightly. Legolas immediately filled with joy and hugged her back, but then he became very confused and said "Wait, your name is not Merildis, it's Emarilia" Merildis
suddenly became very confused, but then realized what had happened, and she answered "My guardians must have changed my name without my, I mean OUR father's consent" she said with a smile and then added "From now on, I am Emarilia" Legolas similed from ear to ear, and then answered "I'll go get father, he'll be happy to see that you are awake now"
-°-
A few Minutes later, Thranduil came running in the room, with Legolas behind him, and immediately smiled at his sick daughter. He bent down next to her, and held her face in his hands, and calmy said "You will be healed, My beloved daughter" Emarilia smiled at what he said, and she carefully scooted in his arms, as he cradeled her and whispered in her ear, "I love you, I am here, no one will ever hurt you" Emarilia couldn't help but smile, and her heart was lifted, and so was she back onto the bed to get some rest. As she was trying to sleep, her father sat next to her, and held her hand tightly, as they talked a little about the past, but not too much, For it was only her third day there, but Thranduil began to sob and layed his head next to his daughter, and she turned towards him, so their eyes met, and she quietly asked her father "What is it, what saddens you father?" He smiled and answered her with, "Will you ever forgive me for what I did to you, at such a young age, you didn't deserve it, and i was terribly wrong, after your new guardians took you from me, I immedietly regretted my foolish decision, don't you ever forget that my dear, I love you with all my heart and that will never change.The amount I love you hasn't changed sine the day you left" Emarilia was touched and she kissed her fathers cheek, and she wiped a few of his tears and told him "Of course I forgive you, how could I not" and then Thranduil smiled at his daughter, got up, walked around the bed to the other side, carefully sat down on the bed, and he lay there next to his daughter, wrapping his arms around her, as they both slept together, all through the rest of the day, and the night.

THIS CHAPTER TOUCHED MY HEART, WHILE WRITING IT😊😊

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY