Getting Ready for The Party

Emarilia Finally received her own room, and Thranduil was about to lead his daughter to it, but before they left his room, Thranduil called in one of his servants, and ordered them to go into town to get his daughter dozens of new, beautiful dresses. Emarilia was Truly greatful, and thanked her father once again. Thranduil wrapped his arm around Emarilia, and they walked out of his room, to Emarilia's new one. As Emarilia entered her room, she was absolutely speechless. Her room was huge, and beautiful, with a large window, a huge closet, and a bed with blue velvet covers. There were also long, white curtains that surrounded her bed, that could be opened and closed. Thranduil looked at his daughters facial expression, and asked "What do you think?". Emarilia was still in shock, and the only words that could leave her mouth were "It's............It's beautiful!". Thranduil chuckled and replied "Well, I'm glad you like it." They both sat down on the bed, and Thranduil kissed his daughter on the cheek, and told her "This is your day, and don't let anyone make you think otherwise". Emarilia smiled weakly and said once again "Thank you, really". Thranduil frowned, and said "My love, why do you keep thanking me, this is your home, and this is your new life". Emarilia said "I know, I just-" Emarilia was cut off, by the servant coming in with her new dresses. Thranduil jumped up in excitement taking the dresses from the servant, and setting them down on the bed. Emarilia looked at her new dresses in awe and said "They're beautiful, thank-" Emarilia stopped herself, before she could thank her father again, because he playfully glared at her. Thranduil giggled and said "Alright! time to pick a dress to wear! do you see one that you like?" , "All of them" Emarilia replied giggling. Thranduil replied "Well, which one do you like the most?". Emarilia began to scan all the dresses with her eyes, and finally said "Hmmm.......this one!". It was a long beautiful dark blue dress, with sleves made of lace. "Nice choice!" Thranduil happily replied, and then added "Why don't you try it on, and show me". "Ok" Emarilia happily replied, and went to the bathroom inside her room to change. Emarilia changed quickly, and then looked in the mirror. She looked at herself and felt like an entirely new person, she felt, different. She forgot about it, and unlocked the door to show her father who was waiting to see her. As she stepped out she asked "What do you think?". Thranduil had a glass of wine in his hand, and as he turned to look at her, her dropped his glass immediately. Emarilia became concerned and asked "What? Is it ugly?". Thranduil covered his mouth in awe and said trying to hold back tears, "You...you look just like your mother". Emarilia began to smile from ear to ear, and her and her father just stared at each other smiling, but they were interrupted by someone coming in the door. It was a maid who came in rushing, and said "My lord, I heard a noise, are you both alrigh-" She stopped talking, she was staring at Emarilia. The maid began to cry and said "Oh, my. My lord, she........she looks just like A...Almwen". The king began to sob and responded "I know, she's beautiful". He began to walk towards Emarilia and hugged her with all is might, and whispered to her "I love you". Emarilia was slightly confused, but she then realized what was going on, and said "I love you too". The maid was still there, and then Thranduil and Emarilia turned to look at her, and the maid suddenly realized that she was staring at them and she said "Oh! sorry, Let me clean this mess up" she began to pick up the glass carefully, and got a towel to clean the wine. Thranduil chuckled and said "It's ok". After the maid finished cleaning the glass and wine, she turned to leave, but Thranduil stopped her and said "Wait, can you braid Emarilia's hair". The maid turned toward them, smiled and said "Of course, My Lord". Thranduil left the room, kissing his daughter goodbye. The maid sat Emarilia down on a chair in front of the mirror in her room, and began to braid her hair. After five minutes of silence the maid finally spoke "You are very beautiful Emarilia, you look almost exactly like your mother, that is what caused your father to drop his glass." Emarilia smiled from the maids kind words and asked "How, did my mother die?". The maid sighed sadly and said, "She was killed in battle, trying to protect your brother Legolas. She was a very brave woman, and she sacrificed herself so your brother could live." Emarilia grew very sad, she was speechless. She was thinking a million things at this point, about how her father must have felt, or how Legolas dealt with the loss of their mother. But then she realized something, her past guardians lied to her! They said that the queen got sick. Emarilia was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when the maid said "Ok! All done!". Emarilia thanked the maid, as she left the room. The maid had done a beautiful french braid that started at the top of her head, and traveled down her back. The braid wouldn't have taken so long if Emarilia's hair wasn't so long. Emarilia had long beautiful silver/blonde hair. After a few minutes, Thranduil came back in, took his daughters hand in his, and he said "Ok, let's go meet our guests." as they walked out of the room, and down the hallway.