#12 SFW Alphabet // Underfell!Sans

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
          ▪ Would act all tsundere and would act like he's annoyed when you would hug him or kiss his cheeks, but deep down he really likes it.

B = Beginning (What were they like in the beginning?)
          ▪ He was very comfortable with you like you guys have been together for years. And he would always say cheesy pick-up lines to you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
          ▪ Really love cuddling with you especially at night. He loves it even more when you would pet his head.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
          ▪ He most definitely is down with settling down with you. But he is a bit lazy so you'd have to scold him to help out.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
          ▪ He'd do it face-to-face and would hide the tears escaping from his eye sockets. Will get very depressed for a long time and will always go to Grillby's to drink his sadness away.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
          ▪ Will probably wait for a few years before he would ask you to marry him so that you can get comfortable around him.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
          ▪ He's physically gentle. He would hug you and kiss you to comfort you. On the other hand, he's not that good at consoling you emotionally.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
          ▪ Would always hug whenever you two are alone. His hugs make you feel safe and secure.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
          ▪ He said after two months of you two being together. Though, he's still a tsundere after that.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)
          ▪ He would usually just cross his arms and would grumble a lot. You would tease him about it but he would just deny it and call you an idiot.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
          ▪ On normal days his kisses are always rough and quick. But on special occasions (e.i. Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's day) his kisses are slow and passionate.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
          ▪ He'll try he's best to get along with kids though the kids usually run away because of his face.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
          ▪ You usually wake up first. When you try to get up he'd just wrap his arms tighter around you. You have to coax him to let you go and he would begrudgingly do so.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
          ▪ He falls asleep immediately after he lies down. You would crawl on top of his chest and fall asleep as well.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
          ▪ Won't reveal anything on his own. If you ask him he would answer you but there are some parts that he would leave out if he's to uncomfortable.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
          ▪ Not to patient with other people so you have to calm him down when his temper rises. Kisses and hugs always calms him down.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
          ▪ Tries his best to remember but there's just to many things for him to remember. His brother, Papyrus, usually helps him remember by swatting his head and telling him what he needs to remember.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
          ▪ He likes every moment that you two are together. But his favorite is when you would stand for him. That always makes him feel loved.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
          ▪ Very overprotective. He would growl at anyone he would think is a threat.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
          ▪ Always lazy with everyday tasks, but would put a lot of effort into special occasions. He would ask Undyne and Mettaton for help.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
          ▪ He drinks too much mustard and whenever you kiss it always tastes like mustard. You would pull away and tell him to brush his teeth first.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
          ▪ A bit insecure. He would sometimes think about what others would think of him. You'd assure him that he looks handsome no matter what anyone says.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
          ▪ You his other half so he feels completely off balance without you. He can't think straight and can't sleep at night without you.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
          ▪ He owns a lot of variety of collars. When you two are alone he would sometimes pester you to wear one of his collars. You would always say no because he gets a bit too handsy with you when you wear it.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)
          ▪ He hates it when somebody insults his brother.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
     ▪ He's always asleep. The only time he's awake is when you're on a date or there's a special occasion. If it's just a normal day he'll just cuddle to you and fall asleep.