Challenge Six:

Song: "Forgive Me" by Evanescence

"Can you forgive me again?

I don't know what I said

But I didn't mean to hurt you

And you forgive me again

You're my one true friend

And I never meant to hurt you"

You confronted Sasuke outside the school after class and his detention. "Alright Sasuke. Your stuck up attitude disgusts me. I gave you detention but that hasn't made a difference. You need to get it together, or get out of this school. You need to come down off whatever fucking pedestal that you're sitting on. I was going to be nicer about this but that wouldn't have gotten through your thick skull." You spat, a little too harshly.

"Why should I listen to you, a bitch who doesn't know anything about me! You're so fucking stuck up in your little world to see that you're not the most important person here! You only care about yourself! You use other people's hard work and claim it as your own. You took Naruto's fame and used it it to boost yourself. You're selfish, using people to boost yourself." He retorted.

"So like you do?" You responded calmly. Sasuke froze and stared at you before he aimed a punch. You jumped back but it still nicked you in the edge of your shoulder. You glared at him, you had to physically beat sense into him. You punched him hard in the shoulder, knocking him to the ground.

"Okay look Sasuke. Today's the day before break and since it's 'Christmas spirt' or whatever, I'm sorry. I should't have punched you twice, but you did do something wrong and I had right to tell you in a harsh manner. I just want you to understand that although you get hurt sometimes, others have it much worse. You shouldn't be selfish when other people are selfless yet they have so much less than you. " You explained.

Sasuke looked slight surprised and maybe a little confused. "Okay..." He muttered. You reached your hand towards him and helped him up.

"Also, I don't think that you're a bad person. You're smart and athletic but you need to work on your kindness and your gratitude. You're a good person with a few things going wrong." You continued.

"I uhm... Am sorry as well. I'll try to act differently." Sasuke replied a little solemnly. You were surprised, Sasuke was acting like a proper human being.

He looked surprised when you hugged him. "I hope we can be friends in the future Sasuke. I really, really hope so." You stated calmly.

Aww so cute ^^ Est-ce tu l'aime? JOUYEUX NOEL! I'm not very good at French, so sorry to anyone who's French... Anyways this is so adorable isn't it? I aww-ed like twenty times when making this.

~ Jess <3