Challenge Fifteen:

Song: "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves

"Now I'm walking on sunshine

I'm walking on sunshine

And it's starting to feel good, hey

All right now

And it's starting to feel good."

You posted a pic of you with Sasuke's family on Instagram later with the caption, "I think I just made a moment happen..."

Instantly Sasuke commented, "You did not make anything happen, dumbass." You rolled your eyes and refreshed your page. Your eyes bugged wen you saw the amount of likes you got. Almost a thousand. It was probably the Sasuke fangirls. Yeah, it was definitely the Sasuke fangirls.

Naruto left a comment as well. "Aww you look cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

You blushed and looked at the other comments. Most people were talking about how adorable Naruto and you were, but some people were talking about you and Sasuke.

What. You and Sasuke? No way! But if people were talking about it on Instagram, then they would definitely be talking about it on the fanpages.

You went to http://www.beatthosebitches.tumblr.com before clicking on the 'currently trending' button. There were three things currently trending.

1. Sasuke x y/n

2. Naruto x y/n

3. Sasuke x y/n x Naruto

How was Sasuke x y/n more popular then Naruto x y/n? Sasuke and you wen't even a thing? You clicked on the number one trending button, and you were immediately overwhelmed with the number of posts about you and Sasuke. All of the shippers were trying to prove that it was a thing.

"y/n hangs out with Sasuke almost more then she hangs out with Naruto!"

"Sasuke trusts y/n with all of his secrets. If that doesn't say secret relationship, then I don't know what does."

"NO ONE SHALL COME BETWEEN SASUKE X Y/N OR I WILL SLAUGHTER THEM! NO ONE WILL BREAK APART MY OTP!"

"Sasuke seems so annoyed with her, but you can see that he cares despite all the petty insults they exchange."

"y/n has met Sasuke's parents and Naruto's parents. And they both like her! It's a battle between the best friends. The winner gets y/n's love!"

You rolled your eyes and took a screenshot of the page. You posted it on Instagram with the caption, "I assure you, Sasuke and I are NOT a thing. I'm dating Naruto, and that's final!"

You laughed, people could be so silly sometimes.

Quick little fluffy cutesy chapter. The next few chapters will be longer than this one, but I thought it was kinda funny that people shipped it so intensely xD Lol don't look at me

~ Jess <3