Chapter 2 The Creeper

When we got off the plane and to the bus stop, I was exhausted. It took forever to get to the car dealership. Oh, on top of all that I was hot and extremely hungry. So when we got to the dealership... Well, I was ready to die.
Once we were on our way it took about 15 minutes until I could see our new home. It's grey with a modern red streak, and it's huge.
"Well I have to admit, It does look pretty cool,"
"I know right? Oh, and guess what? We're just in time for the party! Let's hurry and get our stuff out of the car and into our room then we can join everybody else!" my mom said, smiling.
Yay I'm so excited
Once we got our stuff to our room and back downstairs, we entered a surprisingly large room, my mom started doing what she always does. Introducing me to all the adults, which it took forever. When I finally got the chance to sit and look around, I saw two little boys sitting playing cards, then a teenage girl sitting on the couch texting. A boy that looked about my age was reading, and three little girls were playing tag. I felt someone looking at me so I looked back and made eye contact with the boy that was reading. I quickly looked away and Oh. My. Gosh. That is seriously the cutest boy I have ever seen, with that dark brown hair and pure blue eyes.
I probably shouldn't stare, but I had to get that pretty face to look this way, and oh the other guy is cute too! Maybe they're related...
"Um, okay, don't stare, please."
"Oh, hi! I didn't see you there," I said, startled."
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. But seriously don't stare. Anyway that's Marion and that's Kian their brothers. Oh, and my name is Amber. I am in room #1. What is your name?" Ok this is good I have a sort-of-friend that weirdly doesn't sound Australien like the other parents
"I'm Liv and I am in room #3, nice to meet you"
"Stop Liv, I mean it! You're going to draw unwanted attention." I almost rolled my eyes
"Oh did I tell you I know them, they used to be my neighbor." she continued "Do you want me to introduce you to them?"
"Sure that would be cool" I said in a sort of calm voice. As she turned to where the boys were sitting I wanted to sing with joy but that would be bad. Plus embarrassing, and-
"Hey guys, how are you doing?"
"Oh just great" Marion responded. He then glanced quickly at me then at Amber questioningly.
"Oh this is Liv, she is moving into apartment #3"
"Amber, it's time for bed." Some lady who I assumed was Amber's mom said, but when I looked to see the voice's source I saw that weird boy looking at me again. So I looked away and lamely said "Hey"

Marion snorted but covered it somewhat with a cough. Kian just smiled and said "So Liv, what do you like to do for fun?" I sat down on the seat in front of them and said "um, I like to read, and... ya." I wanted to slap myself "How about you guys?" oh gosh that was awful!
"Oh um, I'm Kian this is my brother Marion, I like football and riddles" wait he didn't sound australian either. I almost started laughing at myself for even noticing, but was able to cover it with a cough. ' I'm Marion and I like hunting and dogs" "cool..." "Liv let's go up to our room for a few minutes," my mom said from across the room"ok" let me guess that's your mom?" Kian asked "where's your dad?" Oh no "um, my parents got divorced" oh I'm so sorry" aw he cares that is so..."Um hi, I'm Trustin. What's your name?" Aaa!! It's that creepy boy again! "Ok Liv, let's go" my mom said, making me want to give her a big hug! So I waved politely, and got up and left.
My mom lead me up to apartment #3 and we went inside. "So you met some new people, that's fun" "ya it was. I met this nice girl named Amber." "Fun! I'm happy to see you like our new home. Oh and could you get my water bottle, I left it downstairs."
"Ya sure"

    "Hey Liv, what are you doing?" Oh no, it's that creepy boy again

"Hey Liv, what are you doing?" Oh no, it's that creepy boy again. And wait. How does he know my name?
"Hi Trustin, I'm just grabbing my mom's water bottle, you?" I was totally freaking out by then.
"Oh, just getting a cup of soda. You want some?" I should probably be polite, I thought, so I said: "Sure." He walked over to the fridge and pulled out some sprite. "Tell me how much," "Okay, that's good." He handed it to me and I took a sip but quickly spit it back into the glass. Trustin gave me a weird look and said: "Is something wrong?" "No, the strong flavor just surprised me." I wanted to get a drink of water because I could still taste the foul flavor of the drink. I looked down into the cup and it was bubbling. It suddenly stopped and I fell to the floor as everything went black. The drink had been poisoned!

𝘼 U T H O R S   N O T E
[  ]
This chapter is unedited
Hey! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!
I really enjoyed writing it.
Make sure to share it with friends!!
-Sky