Chapter 6

L I S A

"We were caught ditching the third class."

When we were kids, Jennie's and my parents used to find ways for us to get along.  Truly that was hard for the reason that mine and Jennie's traits are way too different and impossible combining in the same track.

Jennie hates to play.

I love to play.

Jennie loves to study.

I hate studying.

We were two different individuals, who would expect us to become best friends?

I bet Jill Morie wouldn't even foresee this.

In addition, when I was younger, I used to hate being stucked with her. Well she didn't even hide how she hated my guts too back then. So I guess, that was fair, she hates me, I hate her either. That was the only thing we had in common.

We don't like each other's company.

We keep telling our parents that friendship wouldn't workout. Did they listen?

No, of course not!

My parents are stubborn as fuck so as hers. We got tired persuading them so we just let time decide for us.

If someone had told me Jennie Kim would be so special to me back then, I might have killed myself laughing.

THAT WAS THE THE MOST JOKE I HAD EVER HEARD

But life has its own ways, right? It just happened that we click together and then BAAM! We became friends.

From friends to being close friends...

from being close friends to being best friends.

What kind of sorcery, right?

And throughout all those times I had spent with her, I am pretty sure of one thing;

Jennie Kim is commited as fuck to her studies.

And so seeing her walking in in the detention office with his right hand on her boyfriend's, her cheeks flushed, her eyes joyful, got me all confused.

This has to be a joke right?

Because there is no way MY Jennie will ditch her third class. There is no way she will ditch her calculus class. There is no fuckin' way she will ditch her favorite subject.

So whatever I am seeing right now has to be a joke, or else, I am so going to lose my sanity.

What's with all the changes, Jennie?

She sure was busy looking at her boyfriend, perhaps admiring the face that she failed to notice my presence.

Tch, what's there to be admired?

Had I ever told you how bad-tempered of a woman I am?

Not yet?

Okay, so here is here is a proof...

BLAG!

The boy was punched straight on his jaw. He stumbled backwards of course, his arms trying to find support from the walls.

"KAI!" Jennie being the ideal girlfriend that she is, immediately ran towards her boyfriend, neglecting the fact that I am also here which pinched the shit inside my chest.

I was once her priority...

I shook my head, anger continuously rising, not having a way to back down. I was ready to walk towards his direction again when a hand pulled me backwards.