Short Story: The Sketchbook

Note: Hellooo 👋 everyone. Who's ready for a story around Naminé? Because I am. This little bit tied to summer camp. This mostly has Azura and Naminé talking and showing some more cute ship like scenes between characters.

The Camp logo is a pink circle with a half yellow-orange sun to represent a rising sun aka daybreak. All camps and consolers have this log on their shirts.

Daybreak Camp Cabins

Leopard Cabin: Roxas, Naminé and Sora (Uniform: White t-shirt with yellow collar and sleeves pink circle on center with yellow half sun blue shorts)

Bear Cabin: Terra, Axel and Riku (Uniform: White t-shirt with green collar and sleeves with pink circle on center with half yellow sun with blue shorts)

Fox Cabin: Ventus and Azura (Uniform: White t-shirt with red collar and sleeves with pink circle on center with half yellow sun with blue shorts)

Unicorn Cabin: Ephemer, Skuld and Xion (Uniform: White t-shirt with orange collar and sleeves with pink circle on center with half yellow sun with blue shorts)

Snake Cabin: Aqua, Streltiza and Kairi (Uniform: White t-shirt with purple collar and sleeves with pink circle on center with yellow half sun and blue shorts)

Summary: Another beautiful day at Camp Daybreak. While out walking Azura stumbles into Naminé while she is drawing.

Characters:
Axel/Lea, Sora, Roxas, Ven, Naminé, Riku and (My Oc Azura)

Enjoy...😊

Sketchbook

It was a beautiful day. The high well high in the sky. Which in turn cast long shadows. Sitting on one of the tree stumps a platinum-haired girl sat with her sketchbook open. As she began to draw the scene before her. Each movement was precise. Careful she would ease some parts and draw over the lines she just removed making them cleaner.

"Whoa. Awesome drawing." Startled the pale blonde let out a squeak. Quickly closing her book. She looks back to see Azura leaning over her shoulder. "Oh, sorry Naminé.. I didn't mean to startle you." Azura apologizes rubbing the back of her neck with a smile. "I guess I should have said something earlier."

Naminé gave a small smile. "Thank you." She said. "Mind if I join you?" The sapphire teen asked. Naminé nods, "of course," she said and moves over a bit letting Azura climb over. As the bluenette lean her back to the log. She folds her arm behind her head.

Azura grins and looks over to what Naminé was drawing. Sprawled out under the oak was none other than. Sora, Roxas, and Ventus. All three appeared to be sleeping.

While Roxas leaned against the tree, legs extended and his head leaning to the left causing parts of his bangs to follow suit. Sora and Ven were on their backs arms behind their heads and eyes closed, lying flat on their backs. The wind was slightly blowing.

Azura turned to see the sketch of the three. "You've really got yourself a talent there. It looks just like them." It was true ever since she met Naminé two years ago. Watching her draw was amazing. "Well, it a lot easier to draw when the thing or people your drawing are not moving," Naminé explains as she went back to her ongoing drawing.

The two girls sat in peaceful silence. Azura glances from the boys to Naminé. As her hand moved over each line. "Az, what type of art classes are at Unity High?" "Hmm?" She cracks her neck and head back to look at her friend.

Naminé was looking at her  briefly before returning to her drawing. "Well, they have a lot of different types of art classes." Azura began. "I guess it's up to you which type of art you wanna do."I see."  Naminé said. "Hey, can I see your drawing?" Azura asked sitting up now.